I want to know what everyone's final mock draft is....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from angel3781. Show angel3781's posts

I want to know what everyone's final mock draft is....

Ok, we've debated whom we wanted/thought the Pats should pick for months now.  With the draft less than a week away, it's now put up or shut up time!  I would like to know whom you guys feel will be selected by the Pats. 

Here's the caveat though, this is your final mock so I would prefer that you list only those players that you feel strongly will be selected by the Pats (and up to one alternate should that player not be available).  However, please don't post multiple mocks on this board (this is supposed to be the FINAL mock afterall).

Here's my prediction:

Round #1:  New England will trade the #22 & #47 pick to Miami for the #12 pick (1210 pts vs. 1200 pts) and select Brandon Graham DE/OLB.  Analysis:  Miami just traded for Brandon Marshall which eleiminates their need to target Dez Bryant.  As a result of that trade, they no longer have a 2nd round pick.  They most likely will be targeting Dan Williams at NT, but he should slide down the draft board due to no other team needing him and thus be available at #22 which makes sense for Miami considering they'd get the guy that they were originally targeting plus recoup the 2nd rounder that they lost in the Denver trade.  With regards to the Pats, Graham is getting a lot of love lately so if the Pats truly want him, then they will have to trade up this high in order to guarantee they get him.  I could also see this pick very easily being Rolondo McClain if Denver passes on him, but barring that, Brandon Graham is my pick.

Round 2: 

#45 Demaryius Thomas WR.  I don't care what the other draft gurus say, there is no way in hell this guy goes in the first round after not only lacking experience running routes, but also not working out due to a broken foot as well.  This guy has #1 WR potential which is why he's my guy.  I feel that he'll be around still at #45 due to the fact that the Jets got their WR in Santonio Holmes, Miami got there's in Brandon Marshall, and Baltimore got theirs in Anquan Boldin.  That means that most of the teams that would've been looking for a WR this high have already filled this need via trade so guys like Thomas and Tate could both slide to the 2nd round as a result.

#53 Tyson Alualu DE/DT:  The Pats have a gaping hole left by the departure of Seymoure and could fill this need by targeting Alualu.  I also feel that there's a 40% chance of this pick being traded for a 2010 3rd rounder + a 2011 1st rounder to a team desperately seeking another 2nd round pick this year.  I think that due to the new draft format along with word that teams have been doing their due diligence on a possible trade for one of the Patriots' 2nd rounders, that Belicheck may try and maximize the value on this pick by dealing it for a future one, which as we all know is totally his M.O.!

3rd Round:

We currently have no selection.  However, if the above scenario does in fact happen, then I feel that Brandon Spikes ILB will be the selection.  I don't know how high/low this pick will be but many mocks now have Spikes sliding all the way to the 4th round, so he should still be available anywhere in the 3rd.

4th Round:

#119:  Andre Roberts WR:  Roberts could wind up being a 4th round steal.  We obviously need not only a future #1 WR to replace Moss, but we also need a #2 WR which we currently lack.  Also factor in Wes Welker's knee injury and the fact that although Demaryius Thomas has #1 WR ability, that he may not contribute at a high level for atleast a season or two, and you see why I feel that selecting Roberts here is a no brainer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats028. Show pats028's posts

Re: I want to know what everyone's final mock draft is....

Ryan Mathews

Damian Williams

Alex Carrington

Dennis Pitta

Daniel Te’o-Nesheim

Scott Long

Brent Bowden

Scott Sicko

Tim Hiller

Brandon James

George Selvie

Vince Oghobaase

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm holding out till Thurs. I'll give mine then after all the trades, rumors, and info has come to light. Mainly cause I know myself and will end up changing in the matter of 5 days lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

btw Pats028 - I really like your 6th and 7th round selections Though I might perfer Zoltan to Bowden at punter I think Long and Sicko are going to be great sleepers. I'd even toss Preist in there as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymc727. Show mattymc727's posts

22- Kindle
    45- damian williams
    47- brandon spikes
    53- Tim Tebow

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: I want to know what everyone's final mock draft is....:
    [QUOTE]I'm holding out till Thurs. I'll give mine then after all the trades, rumors, and info has come to light. Mainly cause I know myself and will end up changing in the matter of 5 days lol
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

think i will too