i want to see....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i want to see....

JONATHAN DWYER IN A PATS UNIFORM ASAP!  the kid is an absolute monster.  when he lowers in head... you're in trouble.  oh yeah, he can run too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: i want to see....

that is the first time i have heard of the guy...im not into to college football that much, but after seeing that plus this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3rmS4fh-z4

im convinced...not sure if he will end up with the pats even if he is available.

whoever he ends up with im sure he will be a force to reckon with. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Spiller from Clemson in a Pats uniform

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i like spiller too but when he gets trapped he tends to dance. if he can use his speed to get to the outside hes unstoppable, but if he cant... thats another story. dwyer takes it inside and out and uses brute force to pick up yardage. i like dwyer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

truth is Dwyer and Spiller will be long gone by the time the Pats get to make a pick. we'll just have to settle for second rounders. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: i want to see....:
    truth is Dwyer and Spiller will be long gone by the time the Pats get to make a pick. we'll just have to settle for second rounders. 
    Posted by kansaspatriot

We have the trade ammo to move up to any position we want. For example, Our #1 plus oakland's #1 next year would probably get us our choice of any RB in the draft.

I see RB as the most pressing need we have, more important than  WR, OLB, Dline or whatever. We cannot continue to be considered as SB contenders with our collection of other teams' injury-prone castoffs at RB. maroney baloney is obviously not the answer. Without an elite feature back, we're about to drop back into the pack.

Imagine our offense with brady and company along with an adrian peterson, steven jackson or chris johnson. Unstoppable!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i completely see dwyer as a possibility.  because of the potential rookie pay scale, this draft is going to be DEEP with 1st round talent.  dwyer could even slip into the second round if you ask me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

In Response to Re: i want to see.... : We have the trade ammo to move up to any position we want. For example, Our #1 plus oakland's #1 next year would probably get us our choice of any RB in the draft. I see RB as the most pressing need we have, more important than  WR, OLB, Dline or whatever. We cannot continue to be considered as SB contenders with our collection of other teams' injury-prone castoffs at RB. maroney baloney is obviously not the answer. Without an elite feature back, we're about to drop back into the pack. Imagine our offense with brady and company along with an adrian peterson, steven jackson or chris johnson. Unstoppable!
    Posted by unclealfie

Are you serious? What would make you think BB would EVER give up 2 for 1 1st round picks? I wouldn't be surprised to see him move out of the 1st round altogether.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: i want to see.... : We have the trade ammo to move up to any position we want. For example, Our #1 plus oakland's #1 next year would probably get us our choice of any RB in the draft. I see RB as the most pressing need we have, more important than  WR, OLB, Dline or whatever. We cannot continue to be considered as SB contenders with our collection of other teams' injury-prone castoffs at RB. maroney baloney is obviously not the answer. Without an elite feature back, we're about to drop back into the pack. Imagine our offense with brady and company along with an adrian peterson, steven jackson or chris johnson. Unstoppable!
    Posted by unclealfie

moving up means they have to pay big money, the pats are a fiscally conservative team, i can't see them giving oout 60 million to a first round running back.

actually they still need to rebuild the defense first along with a new younger, stronger and quicker offensive line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

~3 Things I  noticed about this kid (in order from least to greatest quality)...

FIRST: This Kid is FAST...and He's suprisingly fast because He just doesn't look like he's even really going as he's running, More like a big lopping gallop, BUT He's obviously goin' pretty quick because he's having now problems beating faster LBs and DBs getting to the outside of the field...(would love to know his 40 Time, AND I bet many would be suprised at how decent it is for such a bigger back)...

SECOND:  His Balance and Footwork are just exceptional...AND ESPECIALLY for someone his size, THIS is a VERY rare trait (I don' even have to expand on this one for someone who saw that second video offered....unreal).

THIRD and Lastly, this has been mentioned (but it is the most important IMO): 

He can run between the tackles hard (and break tackles even harder).  Under BB/Brady's tenure these bigger backs do excellent in N.E..  Brady's best trait IMO is not even his arm or accuracy, It's his pocket-prescence, and specifically his ability to step-up as the pocket collapses from the sides...Now, what The Giant's did best, and other teams are trying to do more and more vs. the Pats is send those quick monster DLs (specifically in 4-3's with 2 of the DTs on the inside) right up the middle, essentially collapsing the pocket from the front as opposed to what many teams unsuccessfully attempt vs Pats, collapsing the pocket with DEs from the sides...

NOW, Having a between the tackles back would/could/and should keep the DTs (and the rest of the D-Line too) a he!!-of-alot more honest, holding them back in case a guy like this flies right by them as the DLine is chargin' in without really having to stay honest (as it stands now) as to what a guy like Dwyer (Adrian Peterson or even someone like Sammy Morris when he was healthy)-could do.  'Cause ya ain't gonna arm-tackle these types of runners, you just have to hold back somewhat in the trench, which again, would stop these guys from being shoved straight up (or down) Tom Brady's throat...Having an effective and even a potentially dangerous Big Back running hard and fast between the tackles on a draw on possibly ANY down could essentially neutralize this (which is much, MUCH different than what smaller, more wiley, 3rd down back phenom, Kevin Faulk elusively does on draws on passing downs)...

Thoughts ANYONE

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

To ALL : ~3 Things I  noticed about this kid (in order from least to greatest quality)... FIRST : This Kid is FAST...and He's suprisingly fast because He just doesn't look like he's even really going as he's running, More like a big lopping gallop, BUT He's obviously goin' pretty quick because he's having now problems beating faster LBs and DBs getting to the outside of the field...(would love to know his 40 Time, AND I bet many would be suprised at how decent it is for such a bigger back)... SECOND :  His Balance and Footwork are just exceptional ...AND ESPECIALLY for someone his size, THIS is a VERY rare trait (I don' even have to expand on this one for someone who saw that second video offered....unreal). THIRD and Lastly, this has been mentioned (but it is the most important IMO):  He can run between the tackles hard (and break tackles even harder).  Under BB/Brady's tenure these bigger backs do excellent in N.E..  Brady's best trait IMO is not even his arm or accuracy, It's his pocket-prescence, and specifically his ability to step-up as the pocket collapses from the sides...Now, what The Giant's did best, and other teams are trying to do more and more vs. the Pats is send those quick monster DLs (specifically in 4-3's with 2 of the DTs on the inside) right up the middle, essentially collapsing the pocket from the front as opposed to what many teams unsuccessfully attempt vs Pats, collapsing the pocket with DEs from the sides... NOW, Having a between the tackles back would/could/and should keep the DTs (and the rest of the D-Line too) a he!!-of-alot more honest, holding them back in case a guy like this flies right by them as the DLine is chargin' in without really having to stay honest (as it stands now) as to what a guy like Dwyer (Adrian Peterson or even someone like Sammy Morris when he was healthy)-could do.  'Cause ya ain't gonna arm-tackle these types of runners, you just have to hold back somewhat in the trench , which again, would stop these guys from being shoved straight up (or down) Tom Brady's throat...Having an effective and even a potentially dangerous Big Back running hard and fast between the tackles on a draw on possibly ANY down could essentially neutralize this (which is much, MUCH different than what smaller, more wiley, 3rd down back phenom, Kevin Faulk elusively does on draws on passing downs)... Thoughts ANYONE ?   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

nailed it.

Sections
Shortcuts