I was at the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: I was at the game

Hey whats this, Rusty getting hosed again as usual??  Oh well. atleast he has that 152 I.Q. to fall back on. The Self Proclaimed genius looking dum yet again!?!?

"Hey Im Rusty, I like to get hammered and watch the pats game and yell at brady all game to the point I really dont know much but the score and even then I have a hard time with that. I can most definately tell you how many INTs brady has thrown in each game of the year, when and how many at the drop of a hat, yea I know....Im smart like that!  Yaaaaaa ME!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

"Hi, Im Rusty, I like to act like I sit in meetings with  BB and I listen to Felger and Mazz all day but I get mad at anyone who disagrees and say they are listening to Felger and Mazz too much. If anyone tries to make a comment about Xs and Os, I say to them they must think they know more than BB and thats impossible because Im the only one who knows more than BB. Besides the fact that he has lost us 2 SB's because he lets Brady control the playcalling and personell, He is the best coach in the world eva eva eva, After ME!  (I coached my 6 y/o sister to fetch me a beer when Im out)  Coool Huh?"

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thats the way I saw it too. I've been on the Brady for MVP bandwagon this year but I don't think so anymore. He's struggled a bit the past couple of games and he was bad against the Jags on Sunday. He did have a wide open Welker on a couple of plays and threw it into coverage instead. He wasn't under any pressure on those plays either. QB is the toughest position to play in all of sports and being off mentally will cause problems. Hopefully having a healthy Gronk back will change all of this, they were on fire when he got hurt. Brady has to play better in the playoffs or they will lose in the first round. The coaching has to be better too.

[/QUOTE]

I was at a wedding a couldn't watch the game.  Forgot to DVR it too.  However, one of the most incorrect observations against any QB is the "missed an open guy" observation.  It's often innaccurate because fans are looking at who else was open at the time the ball arrives, not when the QB began his throwing motion.  Furthermore, if the "open" guy is on the other side of the field, the question becomes whether or not he was open when the QB was looking at that side of the field before turning his head to the other side of the field and throwing.  The TV cameras rarely show you enough to determine this.  It's even very difficult to determine this live at the game.  Unless they just happen to show a replay where this is clearly shown, you would have to look at the coaches tapes.  That said, if he wasn't under pressure, he should have scanned the field longer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, I see, a few weeks ago Reis was the bestest and the only one you read.  Now he is not qualified and you know more than him.    BWAAAHHAAAA

Once again, liar and fraud!   FACT!

[/QUOTE]

Do you even know what a primary source is or what a secondary source is? You don't, do you?

You spelled seedings wrong yesterday and spelled it "seatings", so I am pretty sure you're the moron here.  You've entered Phat Rex Land. Congratulations!

Reiss is a great reporter, he's not an analyst, dummy. Bruschi is an analyst.  You don't even know what things even mean!

Anyone else find it comically ironic I am being lectured by people who have a 5th grade level education?

lmao

[/QUOTE]
    Says the guy that spent $200k on his education to become a salesman.  LMAO@U

Quit trying to weasel out.  You're a liar and fraud for all the world to see.

Yes, I used the wrong word yesterday.  Maybe that's because everytime I read one of your post I get dumber, as do we all. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, Sheldong was AT the game. Not tv stuff from his vantage point.

[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you were referring to me, but being at the game isn't what it is cracked up to be.  It's a blast for sure, but way overrated for being able to observe the details of the game.  Perhaps if you have the best seats in the house and a nice pair of wide angle binos.  There is a reason why BB often tells reporters at the post-game presser that he needs to look at the tape.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dudette. Reis was at the game as were Scalavino Hart and Rooke.  They all said the O-Line sucked and the recievers couldn't get open and put up half-azzed effort.  The dropped balls have been horrendous.

They also said if the O-line continues to play like the last 4 weeks, the Pats are in trouble.

Protecting Brady is #1 priority and they failed miserably.  Been hit more than a $2 h00ker, lately. 

Not to forget to mention what a good O will do to this D. 

Those are ther primary sources I pay attention to. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A healthy Gronk is vital to the offense next to Brady. After two huge emotional games against the Texans and 49ers a letdown was expected. Be fortunate to come away with a win against an inferior team that came to play. Getting rested and healthy for the playoffs is the focus going forward and then try to beat a tough Miami team in the regular season finale.

[/QUOTE

I'm with you on this, when Gronk is back in the points will be flying on the board for the Pats. They were doing fine anyways without him but it will be scary for opposing teams in the playoffs with the GRONK back on the field!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was at a wedding a couldn't watch the game.  Forgot to DVR it too.  However, one of the most incorrect observations against any QB is the "missed an open guy" observation.  It's often innaccurate because fans are looking at who else was open at the time the ball arrives, not when the QB began his throwing motion.  Furthermore, if the "open" guy is on the other side of the field, the question becomes whether or not he was open when the QB was looking at that side of the field before turning his head to the other side of the field and throwing.  The TV cameras rarely show you enough to determine this.  It's even very difficult to determine this live at the game.  Unless they just happen to show a replay where this is clearly shown, you would have to look at the coaches tapes.  That said, if he wasn't under pressure, he should have scanned the field longer.

[/QUOTE]

I can't disagree with what you said above and it makes sense.  However, in THESE two situations, that didn't apply.  In both cases Welker went over the middle from the right side and Brady threw to the right sideline into complete coverage.  In both cases Welker was wide open before Brady threw it and if Brady had looked even 10 degrees left he would have seen Welker with no one on him and no one coming.  The second one was even worse than the first because it would have been a stroll in touchdown.  Also, all of us around me noticed those two flagrant errors and we talked about them.  Finally, there really was no pressure on Brady for those two. When we settled for a field goal my thoughts were that I hoped it didn't come back to bite us in the rear.  It almost did.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you were referring to me, but being at the game isn't what it is cracked up to be.  It's a blast for sure, but way overrated for being able to observe the details of the game.  Perhaps if you have the best seats in the house and a nice pair of wide angle binos.  There is a reason why BB often tells reporters at the post-game presser that he needs to look at the tape.

[/QUOTE]

I was seated at the 50 yard line, upper deck.  I saw everything and didn't need binoculars to see the obvious.  I didn't need wide angle ones either because I was sufficiently high up that my view encompassed a major part of the field without even turning my head.  Also, with line markers being there every 5 yards, it is relatively easy to guage the separation distance between receiver and defender and it was about 15 yeards in both cases. 

Yes, you give up the fine detail that you get from TV, but you get a much better view of the total picture and development of the play.  It is a tradeoff, but in what I detailed earlier, the broad scope of being there is a tremendous advantage in analyzing the play.

Yes, the O-line needs to improve its protection -- but that didn't apply here.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]

See, that just proves that he's so used to looking in and around the hashes for those easier reads, to the point he's gotten lazier reading his progressions.

[/QUOTE]

No, it only "proves" that he had a bad game.  He is usually much better than that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

Hi, I am Jay "Shizzles" and think I'm a gangsta rappa and brag about my dope dealing past and high school dropout status, thinking I've made it in life. I hope people will be impressed with my lame, immature stories and lack of culture on a Pats board.

Ever leave home before, Shizzles?  lol

Go to college?  I love being lectured by uneducated, uncultured rubes whose life has never existed outside of the inner city of the greater Boston area.  Isn't that something!

Priceless.

Tell us, Shizzles, when you sold weed to JR Redmond and smoked with TBC, did you pretend you had a clue about football then like you do now? bawhahaa

Get that GED framed for the wall yet?

[/QUOTE]

Guys gotta make a living right?  lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Greg Bedard watched the game on tape ( and attended the game) and reports that the oline played poorly. ( Neal, please keep the Vaseline comments between yourself and your hands).

so lets see, everyone who attended the game ( including myself), every analyst, every writer, and every ex player turned talking head who attended the game, or had the opportunity to see the film ( I did not see film) says that the Oline played very poorly, worst game of the year stuff....except Neal says everyone has no clue except for himself, and he is telling it to is straight up as he is smarter than everyone else. 

In the moronic, over used obnoxious words of Neal......" Tears!" 

According to Bedard;

Offensive line (1 out of 5)

The worst performance this season. In order: Ryan Wendell (two hurries), Dan Connolly (sack, hurry), Mankins (two knockdowns, hurry, 1.5 stuffed runs), Solder (three hurries, 2.5 knockdowns), and Sebastian Vollmer (sack, hurry, 2.5 knockdowns, half-stuff). And that doesn’t even account for the hurry and three stuffed runs I couldn’t assign blame to.

The reason for the lack of execution constantly changed, from losing one-on-one battles to whiffing on chop blocks (Vollmer twice) and failing to pick up stunting linemen. The latter was probably the most alarming. A postseason opponent will watch that film and plan to exploit a line that continues to be subpar at stunts, mostly because Mankins, Vollmer, and (to a lesser extent) Connolly are very gimpy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I saw the same problem with stunts when I watched the film.  They had a lot of guys blocking air leaving defenders free to rush Brady untouched. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Brady is getting killed.  I'm shocked he hasn't put the ball on the ground.  Anyone who says he's not tough should look at the sack hits he's taken this year   One thing I noticed is a lot of teams throw the ball to the flats and most times the receiver or back is wide open    As it gets colder the passes wil get shorter. Unless we get a bye the texans won't even see a raindrop, this to me is a disadvantage.  You got the cold weather injures and the potential of the flu.  

Solder needs to either step pr there needs to be a TE kept in to help block. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

One of the problems, as well, is that there's very little time for a play to develop downfield.  Maybe that's why Belichick and McDaniels haven't brought in more deep threats.  Maybe they know there's no time for those plays to develop.  The offense relies very heavily on Brady's speed and quick decision making.  It's really amazing to watch how good he is.  But it does put a lot of pressure on him to be flawless and it does also make us a bit one dimensional.  The regression in the running game is a problem, but teams seem to have learned how to defend us.  Being physical upfront is the key to stopping the Pats' offense.  Ultimately, the way to counter that strategy is to get better blocking upfront. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to sheldong's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pure and simple, he stunk it up yesterday -- even with two TD pases -- and I love Brady as our QB.  He looked like a rookie.

[/QUOTE]

Troll

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to sheldong's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The thing is, though, with the play fake Brady can't wait around all year -- and he did that a few times on Sunday.

[/QUOTE]

The thing is, Brady needs lessons on how to play from some guy on the internet.