I was hoping for Donnie Trump to push the Manning brothers out the Trump Tower window! Now we have 2 weeks more of his face

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

I was hoping for Donnie Trump to push the Manning brothers out the Trump Tower window! Now we have 2 weeks more of his face

Why couldnt the Donald with hsi twin stooge push the Manning boys out the window?
    Do you realize how much we are gonna see of his ugly puss for the next 2 freakin weeks?  Im gonna throw up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: I was hoping for Donnie Trump to push the Manning brothers out the Trump Tower window! Now we have 2 weeks more of his face

WOW this is getting out of hand! Seriously, the guy is a great player, one of the best ever...period. And dont talk to me about if Im a real fan or not. Im a life long beantown crazy fan and unlike most of you Ive lived here in Boston my entire life. I live and die for the PATS, B's, Celts, Sox, college hockey and football, all I get when I bring this up is I must not love the PATS as much as the next guy. Yea ok, not to stick my chest out, but I guarantee I know more about this towns sports history than 90% of you. And I dont need to run to a computer to tell you Bird averaged 24/10/6.3 or to tell you Bobby Orr's best years were 71 and 75 when he had 46/89 and a +/- of 80... +/- of 124 in 71! So save that Im a true fan and really, really hate the colts. They only been our rival for an hour and if you were rooting for the jokes today shame on you! All of this nonsense is so contrived its not funny. And your pseudo hate just makes it completely evident that you have a "Inferiority-Brady-Complex" I.B.C. , I diagnosed it myself LOL ! Seriously though if you think 12 is that much better than why the hate? As I said I live &die for Boston sports, so Im not happy one bit 18 is in the SB, but I "mosdef" would rather them in than the jokes. Jet fans are almost as annoying than Yankee fans, wait a minute..thats a close one, I need to think about that for a while. If you think hes a loser for his guber comm.'s and gomer pile attitude, fine, no problem, Im with you  100%. But hes not a smack talking fool like Bart Scott or Mec. Morris, another team I hate far more than the colts('Fins). I think we need to keep things in perspective a little bit, top ten most hated, sure, but the 18's will have to sleep with Bubbazillas sister and pants Yapple in the middle of Copley Sq. before they even come close and sniff the top 5.

Sections
Shortcuts