I was KIDDING about trading TB!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

I was KIDDING about trading TB!!!!

Seriously. You all need to chill. Read the f***ing post. It was obviously a joke. I would be in favor of paying a 90 year old Tom Brady cr*p his pants at QB for a 3-13 record. The guy is the man. I am so pro-Brady it is borderline gay. The fact that I would suggest a TRADE TOM BRADY post was a mother f**king JOKE!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: I was KIDDING about trading TB!!!!

LMAO.  Your post was funny and nobody who read your post could possibly think it was serious.  I can only assume a lot of folks only read the thread title and the last few posts.  If they read your original post and took it seriously they are in Leon's IQ range.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Duse I know you were joking and defended your post on another post. Some people don't have a sense of humor.

Go Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I know that, but kidding about something like that is like laughing at a woman getting raped. It's not a laughing matter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Your post was a joke but there were some dopeweeds on this this forum last weekend who were whining about how bad Tom Brady was and openly speculating if we should have keep Cassell instead. These posts were funny but they were astounding in their football ignorance, but then, that's common around here.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to I was KIDDING about trading TB!!!!:
    Seriously. You all need to chill. Read the f***ing post. It was obviously a joke. I would be in favor of paying a 90 year old Tom Brady cr*p his pants at QB for a 3-13 record. The guy is the man. I am so pro-Brady it is borderline gay. The fact that I would suggest a TRADE TOM BRADY post was a mother f**king JOKE!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Caesar1177

Your post was hilarious, and a welcome sight after I saw a few idiots saying the same thing in all seriousness. I don't get why anyone would think you were serious, though. I mean, I know some people have trouble detecting humor on the internet, but I would have thought that by the time it got to the proposed Maroney for Fitzgerald trade, anyone with their brainstem still attached could have figured it out.

Props to you for the laughs, though. It really was an excellent post.

Sections
Shortcuts