I was wrong - apology to Pats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I was wrong - apology to Pats!

Didnt think there was anyway Pats win - I had Balt by 10 points. Glad I was wrong - the D played a solid 4 quarters ALTHOUGH they still let Baltimore out of a 3rd and 17......Offside gave 5 yards, then gave up 14 yard pass for the first...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: I was wrong - apology to Pats!

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Didnt think there was anyway Pats win - I had Balt by 10 points. Glad I was wrong - the D played a solid 4 quarters ALTHOUGH they still let Baltimore out of a 3rd and 17......Offside gave 5 yards, then gave up 14 yard pass for the first...

[/QUOTE]

Gregory...go figure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Watching game a buds house - NOBODY was upset when he went out of game hurt...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

Watching game a buds house - NOBODY was upset when he went out of game hurt...

[/QUOTE]

i don't want to pick on the guy, but how he missed that tackle on Smith(?) is unexplainable. That was awful...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You were not the only one...all of the national pundits picked the Ravens and only the most ardent Pats fans even gave them a snowballs chance in h&!! To go into Baltimore and win A tough road game against an opponent that has in recent times played us tough...

So now it's Superbowl or bust! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Didnt think there was anyway Pats win - I had Balt by 10 points. "

This seems to be a pattern for you - assuming that there are definitive outcomes in the NFL you can decide before hand. 

For example, in another post where you have definitely stated the Dolphins will beat the Jets next week when you just don't know. 

That's the best thing about live sports (especially NFL) is that any given Sunday aspect. 

That said applaud you for manning up on this, I was wrong myself as I thought this woiuld be a very hard fought down to the last possession game - I had the Pats winning 24-20.. It was closer than the score but this was a decisive win. 

That third and long play was hard to take, but the Pats D did shut the Ravens down I think on the next drive, and that was key to the outcome. 

By the way, while you are apologizing I think you should also apologize for saying the Pats backed into the playoffs on the game thread, when clearly winning the division for an amazing number of years in a row is an impressive feet. And now beating Baltimore and a clear shot at a number two seed despite this rash of injuries - so you might as well apologize for that insulting comment about your team also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Zolak was only one on Pats gameday that took Pats 23-20 - Brady even said nobody picked Pats to win in press conference after game. He even asked Zolak in post game press conference about it. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wagered against last year vs houston and you lost.  Leave the board.  

[/QUOTE]

Which of your 15 account names were you logged in under for that bet???

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wagered against last year vs houston and you lost.  Leave the board.  

[/QUOTE]

Which of your 15 account names were you logged in under for that bet???

[/QUOTE]

Why does it matter? You lost the bet and then did not follow the bet parameters after your loss. You keep dancing around here posting when you were supposed to leave the board after you embarrassing prediction.

You actually predicted Houston would beat NE the next  game, too and you ran from a wager on that second game.

[/QUOTE]

Demonstrates this board is your life....multiple handles to post under.....How many threads do you start and argue with yourself???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I had this game as a measuring stick and they passed with flying colors.  Not saying I picked them to win, just like any other game anyone can win .  Anyway I'm not good with predictions, espcially when you have BB and Brady , very hard to bet against them.

Yesterday BB proved he's the coach of the year, he pulled up his sleeves and had his fingerprints on both the D and O , he made sure Patricia and/or McDaniels would not screw this up.  The most improtant game of the year. 

What I like is it forces the Broncos next week to play Manning and win.  Even Broncos get the no1 seed I'm pretty confident in the Pats chances , even with a injury ridden team.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

If it makes you feel better - I did leave board....All summer long as Im not a draft geek, and you will notice I was gone for Denver, Houston, and Cleveland games.....Kind of hard to log on from Shanghai, China

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

you dont hav to get all mean on the guy..he is just stating his side. no one is right and no one is wrong. but if you continue to talk down to everyone, you are wrong

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

RKarp's wife is a mod which explains all my bannings for no reason. I've never done anything worse than anyone else here.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, here we go again.  You know that isn't true. Didn't you say you read that from someone else?  Didn't rkarp tell you differently?  Yet you keep acting like it is true.  You lie.  You do it every day. You are a troll, dude.  A sad, pathetic troll who is going to spend all day long on here, posting over your average 100+ posts per day, telling lies, calling people names.  Get a life!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

you get a life

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

I think a lot more people will be in your shoes when the Patriots make it to the Superbowl.  How many more would join like lemmings if the Patriots win?  This team has fought the odds all year.  Every single team in this league has holes this year.  Every team has an equal shot once in the playoffs.

I had this game much closer myself as well.  Baltimore appeared to be a team hitting stride at the right time.  I think the Patriots delivered a reality check.  If you give Bill enough time, he will find a way to coach up scrubs to field a half way decent team.  If you take away the stars for Baltimore or the Giants, they crumble like a house of cards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Given how most here had this game as a loss to begin the season, this win is even better!

Sections
Shortcuts