I (we) can post with IPAD.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

I (we) can post with IPAD.

The new site / formate let's me post with the iPad. Very nice! 

Has anyone else had issues with in the past? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: I (we) can post with IPAD.

Yes, and it works better then before. My phone still doesn't work too well though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I got my iPad about 3 weeks ago and have been posting with it problem free (pre and Post upgrade).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

My iPhone always worked. The iPad could open the post and I could type in the title only. Weird. It's all good now. 

Who knows I could become the new rusty and post all day everyday. Check that, I will just try and post and add a few thoughts now and then. I do enjoy the threads and like others have said, it's been much better lately. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

How do I post from my iPhone.  I have the Globe app but I can't find the forums in it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Take your Ipad and Iphone and throw it off a bridge........ your life will improve dramatically.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/apple/26-reasons-apple-fanboys-have-got-it-all-wrong-689379#ixzz0o5yjY6eK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I can find the forums on my iphone but then I am asked for a subscriber number.
    There is a phone number to call if you have problems.  When I called the phone number
    they had no idea what a subscriber number was.  The guy took my name and said he
    would call me back with an answer, that was over a week ago.

Anyone else able to post from an iphone?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I've been able to post with both for about a year.  I just go to the site on my phone and navigate to the page.  I don't use an app.  I think what changed my have been the software update to your IPad, that is when mine started working.

Sections
Shortcuts