I will admit that I overeacted!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I will admit that I overeacted!

After a dissapointing 1st round and all the trades the pats started to make in the 2nd I was getting extremely bothered by it all.  Well once again BB proves me wrong.  He and his staff ended up putting together a pretty good draft up to this point.  NE seemed to hit all area of needs now they will focus on Olinemen and  dont forget his 6th or 7th round sleepers.

Oh yeah, I overeacted because ever since I was a kid I was Passionate about sports and I get upset easy, but I eventually gather myself and see the bigger picture.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: I will admit that I overeacted!

BB said he accepts your apology!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Don't sweat it and stop caring what others may think.  I don't remember 90% of what I said tonight and 0% of what you said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Just think next year 4 picks in the first two rounds and good chance we won't have to pay the top picks as much.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

did you ever used to live in NE? If not just forget about the Pats and worry about what the Texans are doing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to I will admit that I overeacted!:
    After a dissapointing 1st round and all the trades the pats started to make in the 2nd I was getting extremely bothered by it all.  Well once again BB proves me wrong.  He and his staff ended up putting together a pretty good draft up to this point.  NE seemed to hit all area of needs now they will focus on Olinemen and  dont forget his 6th or 7th round sleepers. Oh yeah, I overeacted because ever since I was a kid I was Passionate about sports and I get upset easy, but I eventually gather myself and see the bigger picture.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

John Wooden, former UCLA coach and multiple-time NCAA Men's Basketball Champion, once said, "Character is what you do when nobody is looking."

Respect.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to Re: I will admit that I overeacted!:
    Just think next year 4 picks in the first two rounds and good chance we won't have to pay the top picks as much.
    Posted by Wizardsjag

We will probabaly trade those 2... its going to be a poor draft year next year because of the same situation of why we dont have to pay them next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Clarkey you're still a fan after the 'awful' first round for the Pats? I thought you gave up hope. Did you find your pink hat in round II after seeing picks people talked about more? 

People like you should become Jags fans. 

In Response to Re: I will admit that I overeacted! : We will probabaly trade those 2... its going to be a poor draft year next year because of the same situation of why we dont have to pay them next year.
    Posted by clarkeyj1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

did you ever used to live in NE? If not just forget about the Pats and worry about what the Texans are doing.
    Posted by fitz0527

Sorry to dissapoint, but im Springfield born and bred...relocated when I left to the military....always been a pats fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Pink hat clarkey, what's your analysis of day II? Did BB pick any players who'll do more than play special teams?

I really wish you would stop pretending to be a Pats fan. They win three super bowls, but BB is an idiot yesterday. It's fine to disagree, but it's not fine to crap all over everything the Pats are about because you don't like one pick. It's weak. YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON I WOULD EVER WANT TO BE IN A FOXHOLE WITH! I hope the real fans outnumber pink hat people like you who throw everything the Pats stand for under the bus. 

In Response to Re: I will admit that I overeacted! : We will probabaly trade those 2... its going to be a poor draft year next year because of the same situation of why we dont have to pay them next year.
    Posted by clarkeyj1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by fitz0527

that's a stupid thing to say, not all Patriots fan live in NE, think before you make dumb comments

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

You know everything is going well with the Pats, when the fans are back to sniping at each other and everyone else as well! Lol!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

After a dissapointing 1st round and all the trades the pats started to make in the 2nd I was getting extremely bothered by it all.  Well once again BB proves me wrong.  He and his staff ended up putting together a pretty good draft up to this point.  NE seemed to hit all area of needs now they will focus on Olinemen and  dont forget his 6th or 7th round sleepers. Oh yeah, I overeacted because ever since I was a kid I was Passionate about sports and I get upset easy, but I eventually gather myself and see the bigger picture.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

I'm perfectly happy with the picks -- I'm not foolish enough to believe I know better than NFL personnel gurus. What I find annoying is tuning in to find out what the Pats have decided to do only to discover -- surprise, surprise -- that there isn't going to be a pick quite yet. But there will be more later. Stay tuned! I know I should expect this, but it's still marginally irritating when I keep falling for the same joke over and over again.

You'd think I would learn.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Dude, Don't ever apologize to the board. As a fan you have every right to knee jerk reactions. I have to admit I thought it was pretty fun on here last night and the Pats trading every draft pick was hilarious. All in all I'm not disappointed in who we took so far. I wonder if we're going to grab a running back and some O-lineman?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

Posted by patsfaninsatx

95% of the people on this board thought they knew more than BB on Thursday night........Gotta let the whole thing play out. BB is like fukn david blain....Made 3 draft pick appear out of thin air......& for the record Foxboro is Gainsville's north campus now & BB officially has a huge bone for Florida football....

Sections
Shortcuts