I will laugh when Colts go 16-0 then CHOKE in divisional round again.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

I will laugh when Colts go 16-0 then CHOKE in divisional round again.

Ths i my prediction.

Payton- the best regular season qb (except maybe Marino)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: I will laugh when Colts go 16-0 then CHOKE in divisional round again.

What needs to happen for the Chargers to play Indy in the divisional round?  Jbolt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They aren't going to last relying on fourth quarter comebacks. Once they hit the playoffs, one of those teams is going to take advantage of their weak first half play and phantom PI calls.

I'm not taking away anything from Manning because he's definitely a top QB, but that defense is highly overrated and getting more and more injured every week. They don't have much of a running game, and that's resulting in Manning throwing multiple picks a game. What's that, three straight games with two interceptions? Either someone capitalizes or Polian gets pointed out.

The prediction makes sense, espectially if the Chargers are there in the divisional round. The Colts have had a cupcake schedule and are barely winning their games. The Pats should have beaten them but we all know how that went. It's going to happen eventually.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

Sd would be nice, I dont think the colts are  nearly as good as thier record. I think the top 3-4 in afc are pretty evenly matched NE SD CIN IND. Crazy how the colts will go through the whole season and post season w/o playing a playoff team on the road (excpt maybe JAX or BAL which will be lucky to get wildcard birth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

The Colts will lose to either the Jets or the Titans, and then thankfully all this undefeated nonsense will be done, until some team goes 8-0 next season. 

Sections
Shortcuts