I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN.  Bill Belichick has taken this team to THREE Superbowl Titles.  BEFORE he got here, they had amassed a grand total of ZERO.  So, he can do whatever the heck he wants to for 20 years from the date he arrived, as far as I am concerned.  I DONT CARE.  HE EARNED MY UNDYING DEVOTION, AND HE IS GETTING IT RIGHT THE HECK NOW.  Period.  You can gawk and squawk all you want to, but the man can do WHATEVER HE WANTS as far as I am concerned.  Period.  END OF STATEMENT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

^^^ This

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

ANNNNNNNNNND last night showed why.  I can just trust the guy, if everything is horrible, to correct it or die trying.  AMEN.  Nice win, team!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

10-3.  NOT pretty, but got there.  Top of the division.  Lots of talk about how BAD we did to get there, how EVERY other team can beat us, how we should be worried about the Jests, etc.  10-3.  Nuked the Jests twice.  Tebow?  We shall see.  I'm not buying it.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

In response to "I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN":
    As far as I'm concerned, winning 3 superbowls in a 4 year span means I won't question Bill B or complain about him running the team or anything for 20 years.  Period.  Heck, I would feel that way if he had won ONCE.  3? Yeah.  So, there is where I am (proudly) at.  I think he is great, and given the right mix he will do some more.  Period. Posted by Davedsone
    Now you dont want to sound too logical around NEGATRON fans. They will say how did they lose one out of four...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN:
    Im just going to watch the games, and try to enjoy the wins and deal with the losses.  I am not going to be a closet GM, analyst, or Coordinator, much less HC.
    Posted by Davedsone

That's great but then why are you out here?  The forums/boards/post etc are for people to play closet GM, analyst.  To go over what is working AND what isn't.

If BB can do no wrong, you will never question him, then rather then be on these boards you should build the guy a shrine and spend your time worshiping in front of it instead of being out here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN:
    In Response to Re: I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN : That's great but then why are you out here?  The forums/boards/post etc are for people to play closet GM, analyst.  To go over what is working AND what isn't. If BB can do no wrong, you will never question him, then rather then be on these boards you should build the guy a shrine and spend your time worshiping in front of it instead of being out here.
    Posted by Patsman3

Oh, so boards are only for complaining.  That explains nearly all of your posts. And if you don't know the difference between THAN and THEN, your opinion on nearly anything is worthless.  But, I already knew that.  I don't need to build Bill a shrine, he already has one.  It's called the New England Patriots trophy case.  You don't seem to have heard of it.

Sections
Shortcuts