I Will Say This For Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: I Will Say This For Brady

He had a bad game on the road against a stellar defense. It happens. 

You move on, and expect him to return to his elite form in week 6. 

Let's go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Nice job not tossing any INTS earlier in the game. I'd much rather he short arm a throw or throw it away (or eat it), than be completely reckless in a low scoring game.

That is one positive for him.  

Mighty generous of you to say that Russ. 

I don't think anyone is saying Brady played well. He had a bad game yesterday and the monsoon at the end didn't help on that last drive. I think what most are saying is that the whole offense layed a big egg. From Brady, to the oline early, to wr's dropping 13 balls, to our running game, to play calling. It was absolutely one big mess. A big part of that rests on Brady, but the other guys on O need to take their lumps too including Josh. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Cincy's D is in the top third of the league, maybe top 10 or 12. If that's stellar, fine. They're OK.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Brady stunk...  He had a stinker.  Mike Reiss said it ... Hit him early and you get a different result.  But add to that poor offensive line , and poor play calling and you lose.....  Plus it poured rain at a bad time.

Whatever, still on top in the division, jints 0-5... Lol@ Coughlin.  Plus we get to watch jets get blown out tonight.  Hey it really ain't that bad.  2nd road game in a row...

As long as offense gets it sh!t together for next week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Nice job not tossing any INTS earlier in the game. I'd much rather he short arm a throw or throw it away (or eat it), than be completely reckless in a low scoring game.

That is one positive for him.  

I don't think anyone is saying Brady played well. He had a bad game yesterday and the monsoon at the end didn't help on that last drive. I think what most are saying is that the whole offense layed a big egg. From Brady, to the oline early, to wr's dropping 13 balls, to our running game, to play calling. It was absolutely one big mess. A big part of that rests on Brady, but the other guys on O need to take their lumps too including Josh. 

+10.

The entire unit sucked yesterday. Can't blame everything on Brady when he has horrible blocking up front. Where were all the screens & quick slants to beat the rush? Blaming one person is just short sighted.....the whole offensive gets a F. Now let's move on to next week....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Just a tough game all around for the offense. Drops by Bolden, Amendola, Dobson, Edelmann, the fumble by Blount, and Brady was not consistent at all. Yesterday again showed how much a true receiving tight end (or two) is missed in this offense. The Bengals did not have to defend the middle of the field at all, Hooman and Mulligan just don't need to be game planned for. If a deal is to be made, I'd rather they get another NFL caliber TE than a WR.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

Absolutely. Brady had a bad game, as did the OL, WRs, TEs, and RBs. Defense played well, but yesterday, the Bengals D played better. Some posters are such drama kings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just a tough game all around for the offense. Drops by Bolden, Amendola, Dobson, Edelmann, the fumble by Blount, and Brady was not consistent at all. Yesterday again showed how much a true receiving tight end (or two) is missed in this offense. The Bengals did not have to defend the middle of the field at all, Hooman and Mulligan just don't need to be game planned for. If a deal is to be made, I'd rather they get another NFL caliber TE than a WR.

Bring back Daniel Fells, I thought he was Ok, Brady never threw him the ball. You can't tell me Felle isn't better than Mulligan.

Sections
Shortcuts