I Wonder If Light Is On Speed dial.....?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I Wonder If Light Is On Speed dial.....?

Maybe BB can get him to unretire for a season....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: I Wonder If Light Is On Speed dial.....?

can he unretire once he filled his papers? I'm just curious because I'm not sure. I don't think Farve ever filled his papers so he never officially retired. Additionally did Light ever fill his papers?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Doubtful, isn't he working for ESPN now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: I Wonder If Light Is On Speed dial.....?:
    [QUOTE]Doubtful, isn't he working for ESPN now?
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Yep.  Matt's done with football.  He didn't even love football all that much to begin with so I'm sure he's content now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

now I feel bad about saying how poorly he played in 2 of the last 3 seasons.  His play now, in hindsight, is better than Solder at this point :)

I guess if Vollmer can get on the field, move to LT,  and stay healthy for 3-4 years, I'd be pretty happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

Stay retired Matt Light!!!! Light will be remembered as a better left tackle for staying retired, than to come back and show he may have lost a step. Fans will primarily only remember the last thing an does. If Light comes back and plays poorly his image in New England will be tarnished.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Wonder If Light Is On Speed dial.....? : Yep.  Matt's done with football.  He didn't even love football all that much to begin with so I'm sure he's content now.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

exactly. he staed this.
    i dont think hes that kind of guy (speed dial, i'lll come back for one more, etc)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]now I feel bad about saying how poorly he played in 2 of the last 3 seasons.  His play now, in hindsight, is better than Solder at this point :) I guess if Vollmer can get on the field, move to LT,  and stay healthy for 3-4 years, I'd be pretty happy.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

exactly

tackle in next years draft

(and wilfork help, and cb)

Sections
Shortcuts