I wonder if the 49'ers have thought about this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wonder if the 49'ers have thought about this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

OMG, OMG!!!!  I'm dying here!

Those idiot Houston Texans, they thought they were big and bad with their Letterman Jackets and the Patriots Bit¢h slap them on national tv during prime time.  I wonder if they will continue to wear their little club jacket or if they burned them after the game.

This picture kills me!  Look at those tools!! Hahahahaha!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: I wonder if the 49'ers have thought about this?

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

actually those 49ers jackets look pretty cool

[/QUOTE]

Come on, no they don't!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

i hope the wear them! another reason to pummel tehm! I dont think TB12 loses to the team he grew up loving, I think he gives the extra effort!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

actually those 49ers jackets look pretty cool

[/QUOTE]

Come on, no they don't!!

[/QUOTE]

They would if they had: "21, RB, DUDE!" on them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

My wife and I were discussing the upcoming game last night (actually, she was biching abiut why I biught the NFL ticket, seeing that every Pats game, exept for 3, have been on commercial or cable TV), when she asked if I'd been in bith Oakland and SF. I said yes. She asked what teh difference in teh fans are. I said this:

Both are wine and cheese crowds. In SF, the wine is from Napa Valley, merlot, 1998, and the cheese is a nice cheddar or brie on a lightly salted rye cracker. In Oakland, the wine is anything in a box or a screw on cap (vintage Tuesday), and the cheese is Cheez Whiz on a generic brand saltine.

In Sf, fans look at you if you sing the National Anthem off key of forget the words. In Oakland, they'll kill you for knowing half the words, and if you wear anything other than Black. The Stick, on game day, looks like a preppie convention, while The Black Hole has more latex in it that the annual adult video convention in Vegas.

In The Stick, it's appropriate to say "Thank you, sir/ma'am" after being served or assisted. In The Black Hole, if you don't say "Mother F*&^%$!" at least once in any conversation, you get a beat down.

Fans in The Stick knows what it feels like to be associated with a winner. Fans in The Black Hole have to go back a full generation to recall when the Raid-uhs were, well, relevent.

Jackets worn will not be an issue come Sunday night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Teams regularly out-cool the Patriots, starting with the 2004 Steelers' "Super Bowl Shuffle" video.  Their plan was simple:  shoot the world's best video, beat the Patriots for the AFC Championship at their stadium, show the video for two weeks.

There's just one problem with working so hard to be cool --

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Fans in The Stick go to the games to be "seen". In The Black Hole, raid0uh fans want to be seen in a police line up.

Fans in The Stick like to wear nice clothes, including nice looking jackets. Fans in The Black Hole steal nice looking jackets.

Fans in The Stick like to valet parl. Fans in The Black Hole like to also. But, there it's called "grand theft, auto".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hey TFB... great stuff as always.  Got another project for ya....perhaps?  Long story short, I'm really sick of Leon and jintsfan running their mouths on our board and thought it would be hilarious to have a picture of them with their team colors riding the Coney island Ferris wheel together.

Something to post in their face describing how they appear to us. (obnoxious juvenile dinks). can you make that happen?  I know it's a little tricky but you're the best...!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

OMG, OMG!!!!  I'm dying here!

Those idiot Houston Texans, they thought they were big and bad with their Letterman Jackets and the Patriots Bit¢h slap them on national tv during prime time.  I wonder if they will continue to wear their little club jacket or if they burned them after the game.

This picture kills me!  Look at those tools!! Hahahahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

Is whatever the Jets have contagious? Have these guys been to NY at all? Has anyone notified the center for disease control in Atlanta?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Niners jackets very basic stuff. My guess is Brady probably had one when schtuping quality babes back in San Mateo. Pretty nice jacket. Texans jackets look like Fubu plant blew up and its remnants used to make Texans. BTW isn't Houston Texans a little redundant.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I've never seen a jacket that lists the position you play.  There is something really lame about that IMO. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I'm going to say they, the niners, don't give a,    , about the sartorial choices of two neanderthals. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey TFB... great stuff as always.  Got another project for ya....perhaps?  Long story short, I'm really sick of Leon and jintsfan running their mouths on our board and thought it would be hilarious to have a picture of them with their team colors riding the Coney island Ferris wheel together.

Something to post in their face describing how they appear to us. (obnoxious juvenile dinks). can you make that happen?  I know it's a little tricky but you're the best...!

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I had made a goodfellas gif of Jintsfan getting the total hell beat out of him, did you ever see that one?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I had made a goodfellas gif of Jintsfan getting the total hell beat out of him, did you ever see that one?

[/QUOTE]

I don't think so ... Can you post it again?

Since jintsy and Leon cling to each others obnoxious threads I thought  they seemed like 2 little new yorkies hanging out together.  you know with their team hats on , of course Leon with a clown nose.  Jintsy gets his red face on and a scowl in honor of his coach...lol ... !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

hahahahaha ...

Sections
Shortcuts