I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE!

i have mad respect for everything bje did, but lets face it apart from the very basics of not fumbling exceptionally, he was average at best at everything else you want in a running back. ridley on the other hand was not great at the basics of not fumbling but flashed exceptionalism at everything else. who dd not notice the absolute explosions in vereen's runs when he did play. everytime herny touched the ball as a RB, he was a threaT to break one. he got dinked at the end, but he showed me he could carry the rock about 6-12 times per game while going out as receiver in other formations. woody is still steady and doesnt really fumble. he's still a great third down and flash guy. he doesnt take losses in same way as bje and can efficiently run many of the same routes as can a ridley! we are all set at RB!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE!

Once again you prove how stupid you are. Hernandez would get his knees blown out as a RB.

fool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Re: I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE!

In Response to Re: I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE!:
    [QUOTE]Once again you prove how stupid you are. Hernandez would get his knees blown out as a RB. fool
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]
    This.  Hernandez is too tall and lanky to be anything more than a gimmicky runner.  His open field moves are tailor made to the TE/WR role he has.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE! : This.  Hernandez is too tall and lanky to be anything more than a gimmicky runner.  His open field moves are tailor made to the TE/WR role he has.
    Posted by MattC05[/QUOTE]

My point

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

While I voted yes to let BJE walk, I do it with regrets in letting a true Patriot walk. But he deserved the pay day he got. These kids you speak of have shown us absolutely nothing but a couple instances of potential. While one has been injured the other coughed up any opportunity to make any statements. Too early to say what these kids actually have, but from what ive seen letting a dependable back leave via FA for unproven ones is tough to swallow. I'm hoping we address the situation for a guy like David Wilson out of VA Tech in early 2nd. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I definatly think the Pats have better options, but to say the law firms only attribute was his ability to hold on to the ball, is absurd. He almost always got positive yardage. IMO, he was above average in most aspects of the position. Not great, but above average. I think his biggest liability was his lack of speed. Other teams just don't have to worry about him hitting the home run, which affects the way defenses play us.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE! : This.  Hernandez is too tall and lanky to be anything more than a gimmicky runner.  His open field moves are tailor made to the TE/WR role he has.
    Posted by MattC05[/QUOTE]do u actually watch the games? he ran in college and he looked very good running. he got dinked running at the goalline. yeah, he's not a great goal line rusher, but he's more than adequate. he is ERIC DICKERSON in style and look!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]While I voted yes to let BJE walk, I do it with regrets in letting a true Patriot walk. But he deserved the pay day he got. These kids you speak of have shown us absolutely nothing but a couple instances of potential. While one has been injured the other coughed up any opportunity to make any statements. Too early to say what these kids actually have, but from what ive seen letting a dependable back leave via FA for unproven ones is tough to swallow. I'm hoping we address the situation for a guy like David Wilson out of VA Tech in early 2nd. 
    Posted by LegendofBoston[/QUOTE]yep, u dont want 2 unproven high draft guys but you're happy drafting a new unproven guy with a valuable second because injuries dont happen, fumbles dont happen to new guys as they get acclimated.. come on! love the ones u have who have already shown u flashes! i trust them more than any college kid hotshot! we need to focus all top picks on DEFENSE!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LAW FIRM OF RIDLEY, VEREEN +HERNANDEZ ON THE RUNNING CASE! : do u actually watch the games? he ran in college and he looked very good running. he got dinked running at the goalline. yeah, he's not a great goal line rusher, but he's more than adequate. he is ERIC DICKERSON in style and look!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    And Eric Dickerson's career was cut short by injuries.

Lots of players play a position in college (and excel at it), but are not suited to play the same position in the pros.