I wouldn't be shocked to see Sims playing Thursday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I wouldn't be shocked to see Sims playing Thursday

The kid has heart and fought for every ball.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: I wouldn't be shocked to see Sims playing Thursday

That's true but we need someone who can get that 8th or 9th defensive man out of the box (does this sound like a broken record?).  Sims is not that guy.

I hope JM takes a hard look at the film and has a better gameplan for Week 2.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

TCal, my friend, my mentor, Sims beating the number 4s of the Giants doesnt make him Jerry Rice. Dobson's hammy should be better by then, AD start. w England deserves a better class Slot Reciever, so I'm going to give it to them. I am the Patriots very own Amendment.

- TheMANdola

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

That's true but we need someone who can get that 8th or 9th defensive man out of the box (does this sound like a broken record?).  Sims is not that guy.

How about 4.35 40 yard dash Josh Boyce?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I like Sims too, but I doubt they promote him yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the numbers look great.   Where was he today?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

TCal, my friend, my mentor, Sims beating the number 4s of the Giants doesnt make him Jerry Rice. Dobson's hammy should be better by then, AD start. w England deserves a better class Slot Reciever, so I'm going to give it to them. I am the Patriots very own Amendment.

- TheMANdola

I'm just saying.  It's not like Tomkins is a high draft pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the numbers look great.   Where was he today?

[/QUOTE]

He came in a couple of plays, demanded double coverage after he beat his man on that play that Brady lofted to Vareen that just floated to no one. Sad part is Brady didnt look for him in that play, didnt see him look for him all game.

Maybe Boyce had a bad practice or Brady doesnt trust him yet, but after the performance Thompkins had today, I think Brady will put more work in with Boyce and Dobson.

Sections
Shortcuts