Id take Big Bang Clock or Sanders over ihedigbo, barret, and especially brown.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Id take Big Bang Clock or Sanders over ihedigbo, barret, and especially brown.

any objections? 

u know what the sad thing is, that these back ups we have would provide excellent depth but they ARE NOT STARTERS!

I noticed an issue with BB. A guy has success and suddenly he is on the front line. Too many ok players are starting. The biggest and most noticable guy this happened to is Woodhead. Used to be a solid weapon to surprise them with and then he became a major part of the offense and lost his effectiveness.

and complain all u want about Meriweather's one or two bad plays, at least the guy made a few more plays rather than panicking at the worst moment and costing the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkcch24. Show hawkcch24's posts

Re: Id take Big Bang Clock or Sanders over ihedigbo, barret, and especially brown.

Ageed, not even sure what he`s thinking anymore!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Re: Id take Big Bang Clock or Sanders over ihedigbo, barret, and especially brown.

What really pisses me off is they dont "want" that 1 or 2 Marquee player on the team besides TB....especially on the defense, Tired of him TRADING DOWN. Go after the 2 top cornerbacks in nexts year draft. Heck trade up for the best one and start rebuilding the D...Man what a long week!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

I was surprised both Merriweather and Sanders were gone, I thought Sanders would for sure be here to stay.

Either way, I think they should at least bring in Sharper for another workout if only to light a bigger fire under the safeties. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

does anyone yet see ellis hobbs is still with the team   i.e Arrington......anyone miss butler yet.....dont care how they practice....if they dont bring it to Sunday....

i know i know   he has 5 ints.....but dont you get sick knowing that he cant jam and has to play off and still is 5 yards behind receiver???  he just isnt a corner...and it still gets starting roll.....
    maybe the salavation army can get one for BB xmas....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Arrington may have gotten beat for a TD, but without his INT in the endzone, this loss is worse and the Pats might not even score, so I wont attack Kyle.

# 32 has been ho-hum and the safety play outside of Chung is horrendous.

The linebackers looked like cr ap and Mayo hasnt had a good game since switching to the 4-3.....So much for us having One good/great Backer, seems B.B. messed that up too...lol

Mayo has regressed in this system, IMO  and that mean w/out Spikes that Guyton is now our best backer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Save for a few players this team is generally bargain basement players.... players other teams threw on the trash heap or older has been players.  We shouldn't be surprised with the play or lack thereof we are seeing.  I do have to hand it to BB however... a winning 5-3 record with team full of "value" palyers.  Other teams would be in the gutter with these same players.  BB is wasting not only what years Brady has left but his own talents as well.  If this team was stocked with talent there no telling how dominating BB could mold it into.  Hey Bill... you dont' throw the ball, you don't catch the ball, you don't tackle....talented players do !!!  How about we get some?  We have no corners, no LB (save for Mayo) and a DL full of has beens, never weres or "value" palyers.  I don't see that in teams who year in year out have stout D's.... Giants & Steelers come to mind. 
    I dunno...I can accept lossing but it's the way we're loseing...fielding inferior talent who can't play....it's embarssing and painful to watch.  After the Pats went ahead 20-17 agaisnt the Giants with 1:26 left....I knew how it would end..you could see it comming....pathetic... SB 42 deja-vu all over again.  Geez maybe we should put some pressure on Eli like we did most the game?  Nah lets play a soft preevent.... holy sh***.    Don't mind me...just venting but I gotta tella ya it does not look promsing going foward

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

The end is here, the season is over, there will be no more wins, only darkness and plague on the land, woe is us.  Watch no more, keep thine eyes averted from the television screens wherever you see them and when others ask about your team, say you only do baseball....  There now, there's a plan for all the doomers, just say I only follow baseball, or basketball, or hockey or quoits or badminton and stop with the silly GM, negativity posts.

It is funnier than hell how quickly this board has turned into excatly what the Green Gang is like when the YETS lose.  Fans....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Playing Adams over Bodden is another example of BB gone dumb.

We need a new GM. 

Sections
Shortcuts