Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up!

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up!:
    i told everyone we would get him, but with 44 lol, i love this kid, he will be a big playmaker, blocking kicks and taking picks to the house!!! look for smash moth to return once we get Toby with 47
    Posted by TateGroup

I saw that. Good call. The kid can play no doubt about that, But lets just pray they the rest of the teams needs are met in the 2nd & 3rd rounds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : dude get outta here with that nonsense...first off nobody is against him, i have much respect for BB and what he has done for the organization..at this point, after winning with him so many years i will stand by him and start losing with him to if it ultimately comes to that...what homers like you dont realize is that its ok to at times have an opinion thats not in lock step with the company line BB feeds you...being a fan is not merely blind support out of past accomplishments, fans also have every right to question his tactics and formulate their own opinions...if people complain that does not make them any less of a fan than you, their frustration comes from the fact that they genuinely care about the team, if they didnt then they wouldnt speak up. guess what? someday BB will be long gone and i will still be a pats fan...with all due respect, my personal allegience is bigger than any one one player or coach.. as far as his hits/misses that is well documented and feel free to look it up yourself...even the most hardcore BB supporters must admit he has not drafted particularly well in recent years, otherwise there wouldnt be so many glaring holes...
    Posted by HOFFBURGER

Well said Hoff. Just because you have a difference of opinion doesnt make you any less of a fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenpiece. Show greenpiece's posts

i told everyone we would get him, but with 44 lol, i love this kid, he will be a big playmaker, blocking kicks and taking picks to the house!!! look for smash moth to return once we get Toby with 47
    Posted by TateGroup

Toby G is a John Riggins clone. I love Cory Wooten too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : Well said Hoff. Just because you have a difference of opinion doesnt make you any less of a fan.
    Posted by datdude401

not questioning his fanhood.....questioning the accuracy on his accusation.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Thanks for trying to run the internet, but this is an open forum to express ideas and opinions, if you don't like that, YOU are the one who should shut up and leave.

These fans are passionate about their team, I don't blame themn for getting upset. If you ever bothered to read forums for other teams, you would discover this type of reactionary venting is done EVERYWHERE!!!

I guess every opinion contrary to yours is not welcome here. Maybe we should all leave so you can talk to yourself in an echo chamber. Lighten up man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : Well said Hoff. Just because you have a difference of opinion doesnt make you any less of a fan.
    Posted by datdude401

Neither one of you two are good fans and should be banned immediately. Too many moron trolls out there and too many idiots that don't what they're talking about.

Jedinate is a moron too! He's still thinks Madden NFL is real.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adjd. Show adjd's posts

Posted by TateGroup

Love the idea of an all Tate team. By adding Golden Tate and Ben Tate tonight, and uniting them with Brandon Tate we are well on the way.... Imagine being a defensive coach trying to scheme the Pats offense:
    Coach: "Ok, you've got Tate when he's on the right side"
    Player: "Brandon or Golden"
    Coach: "Brandon"
    Player: "Ok, but what if Golden also lines up on the right side?"
    Coach: "Then you take the Tate on the outside."
    Player: "But who takes which Tate if one of them goes in motion?"
    Coach: " Then, you take the Tate that goes in motion."
    Player: "Ok, I think I get it. But now I have another question. Who covers Ben Tate if he comes out of the backfield"
    Coach: "Let me think about that one over lunch."
    Player: " By the way coach, what's for lunch?"
    Coach: "Taters."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Underdogg - I'm not sure why you or the original poster go to forums if you don't believe people should be able to express their own opinions.

Also, not sure what Madden has to do with anything, other than you would rather make up some sort of fake insult than contribute anything real to the conversation. Don't worry you won't hear from me on the subject again, since you would rather just flame people than be real.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Underdogg - I'm not sure why you or the original poster go to forums if you don't believe people should be able to express their own opinions. Also, not sure what Madden has to do with anything, other than you would rather make up some sort of fake insult than contribute anything real to the conversation. Don't worry you won't hear from me on the subject again, since you would rather just flame people than be real.
    Posted by jedinate

Just put him on ignore Jed- The guy has about a half dozen different profiles on here. I'm not sure why people even give him the time of day any more.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : Just put him on ignore Jed- The guy has about a half dozen different profiles on here. I'm not sure why people even give him the time of day any more.
    Posted by Huggybear999

I caught him posting as BradyMossfan when he was supposed to be Underpoo.....It was pretty funny.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adjd. Show adjd's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : dude get outta here with that nonsense...first off nobody is against him, i have much respect for BB and what he has done for the organization..at this point, after winning with him so many years i will stand by him and start losing with him to if it ultimately comes to that...what homers like you dont realize is that its ok to at times have an opinion thats not in lock step with the company line BB feeds you...being a fan is not merely blind support out of past accomplishments, fans also have every right to question his tactics and formulate their own opinions...if people complain that does not make them any less of a fan than you, their frustration comes from the fact that they genuinely care about the team, if they didnt then they wouldnt speak up. guess what? someday BB will be long gone and i will still be a pats fan...with all due respect, my personal allegience is bigger than any one one player or coach.. as far as his hits/misses that is well documented and feel free to look it up yourself...even the most hardcore BB supporters must admit he has not drafted particularly well in recent years, otherwise there wouldnt be so many glaring holes...
    Posted by HOFFBURGER

You are way off base here. Look around the league, EVERY coach and EVERY team can be criticized for "poor drafting." There isn't a team out there that haven't "busted" high draft picks. It's just the nature of the draft. The draft is more of an educated crap shoot than anything else. That is why BB goes for a large number of picks each year as a way of improving the odds.  To say BB has not drafted particularly well in recent years presumes other teams have always done better. They haven't. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

patsfan76

If you would have just expressed displeasure with these kinds of posts, that's fine, but resorting to name calling and telling people to STF is insulting.

Having said that, your explanation, a few posts above here, got the same point across without seeming so insulting and I do agree; he's not a smurf, I do like the player and the pick, just not in that spot.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : Here's an interesting quote from year ago.  The worst drafting team in the past three years, holding on to only a little more than half of its drafted players: the New England Patriots . With three Super Bowl wins since 2001, the Patriots are the team of the decade so far. They boast a 39-9 record in the past three years. How have they maintained that excellence? Though saddled with low draft picks, the Patriots have been the masters of picking up useful veterans via trades to fill holes in their lineup (see: receivers Randy Moss and Wes Welker).
    Posted by bjesuss

That is it?  Just 2 trades in how many years?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I'm with you brother, I posted on another thread relax and don't panick. I would be pissed off if Bill tired to tell me how to employ my Apache helicopter, so I will not try and tell him how to run the team......yet :)

Go Pats!!!!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Idiot Fans with no Clue, Please Shut Up! : I caught him posting as BradyMossfan when he was supposed to be Underpoo.....It was pretty funny.....
    Posted by m1021us

Nice!!!. When I first bagged him doing that he stayed up all night the next night posting meaningless posts as Bradymossfan like anyone was going to believe it. I was rolling on the floor laughing. Imagine posting on someone elses board  and having it mean so much when they find out you're a fraud that you set your alarm to get you up every hour to post. I admit I'm a fraud..Who cares..Nothing better than trolling a troll. I honestly wouldn't be a bit surprised if he was also leon. Someday they may post I.P. addreses with each post but then I'd have to quit being huggy and I don't know if I'd like that.