If anybody's looking for Underroo I guaranty he's feverishly voting on the Denver Post website

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

If anybody's looking for Underroo I guaranty he's feverishly voting on the Denver Post website

As their SB loss blame poll has jugheads INTs and offense getting the majority of the vote, you just know the jughead "Apologist in Chief" is casting as many votes as he can to change the results...LMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

Re: If anybody's looking for Underroo I guaranty he's feverishly voting on the Denver Post website

never thought the super bowl would be this enjoyable w/o Pats playing in it....hahahaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

Re: If anybody's looking for Underroo I guaranty he's feverishly voting on the Denver Post website

In response to cellucci's comment:
    [QUOTE]

never thought the super bowl would be this enjoyable w/o Pats playing in it....hahahaha

[/QUOTE]

^this!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

This was the best Super Bowl since he threw the pick 6 to lose the game against the Saints.