If BB is looking to tarde for a WR, get the best one

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: If BB is looking to tarde for a WR, get the best one

Mankins and a second at most for Fitz but guess what? This is by far one of the most unrealistic trade threads ever. Why would Arizona trade away Fitz the same year they lose Kurt Warner and Boldin? Their fans would murder them for it, They lost their other legitimate offensive threat in Boldin, why would they even think about losing Fitz? A lineman and a pick isn't going go over well with their fanbase.

I say we work with what we have, forget about Branch because his knees aren't what they used to be. V-Jax would be ideal but we all know the Bolts want too much in return and Jackson is one vialation away from a year long exception.

In reality, what you are porpoising is as preposterous as say us looking to get Reggie Wayne or making a deal for Mourice Jones Drew or asking Dallas for Demarcus Ware. None of those guys are tradable and in reality the guys I listed aren't even as important as Fitz is to a depleted Arizona team.

You say they should bring him in to make the fanbase happy? I'm already happy because I look beyond the here and now. I see a team stacked with young guns ready to break out. I see 8 picks in the top 128 in the upcoming draft. I see a defensive backfield that is young and athletic and with more coaching and experience, has the potential to pull its act together.I see two inside linebackers that easily have the potential to dominate.I see a huge group of young guys at WR and TE, big time weapons. I see Brady being forced to going back to" my favorite WR is the open one" mentality, which in reality was what got us 3 Superbowl rings. We are 3-1, what isn't there to be happy about?

What, you wont cheer for the Pats because a declining deep threat is no longer on this team? look at my picture, I'm a huge Moss fan yet I know this was the right move. There will be no more Brady forcing Moss the ball when he clearly isn't open, resulting in quick three and outs, mind boggling incompletions and worst of all, INT's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

If we're just talking hypothetcally,  I would go for Andre Johnson.  The man is a beast.  He would out muscle any defensive back for the ball.  But seriously,  I'd rather just keep the receivers we have and the picks we got next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

It has been said that this is a "quarterbacks league" and I agree with that. So we're sitting with one of the best qbs ever, who's getting older, and he doesn't have a proven deep threat. Get Jackson, Fitzgerald or Smith and pay the price. These guys are the real deal, not like Bethel Johnson or Chad Jackson. What have we got---something like 2 picks in each of the first four rounds. Pull the trigger and make it happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

In Response to Re: If BB is looking to tarde for a WR, get the best one:
    [QUOTE]You know this idea came to me as well. but it would take much more than that. Mankins, Raiders 1st, Patriots 2nd, and Patriots 4th. Fitz is all they have down there, but id pull for this trade. Who wouldn't feel comfortable paying a high price to get Fitz and paying a huge deal? better question, is there another WR u would think of doing this for? NOPE. This would be Legendary.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

are you serious, a pro bowl guard, a top 10 pick and a second and a 4th  for fitzgerald, when you can get the reciever from the colts for a second.thats way  too much to giveup, tell me when the last time any player was given up for a top 10 pick besides seymour

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

I agree that a dream scenario would be Fitzgerald. The good news is that we have Oaklands number one pick which is probably going to wind up being a real high pick. So, if they were too offer Arizona that pick along with say, Brandon Tate, or Mankins. Arizona would be much improved with it.

I have to wonder tho, with an almost guaranteed lockout after this season, and being left to wonder when the NFL will ever resume. We could be looking at one of Bradys last productive years. Why on earth would the pats put themselves in a position where they are surrounding this hall of famer to be with really young inexperienced guys on both sides of the ball. I think with the amount of draft picks the Patriots have for next year and the possibility they could be useless with a lockout, the Pats should be looking to package every single one of them and bring in some experienced talent to strengthen the team right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to If BB is looking to tarde for a WR, get the best one:
    [QUOTE]Larry Fitzgerald give em mankins and carolina's #2
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Wow kansas! Leave it to you, why don't we throw in some of your crock pot recipes and get the deal done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

I believe Bill Belichick has learned his lesson.  Making one person, possibly two players happy does not make the team a Super Bowl contender.  By giving Brady an All-Pro wide receiver only makes the Patriot's defense work harder.
    The team should be concerned on ball control.  The longer the offense holds on to the ball the longer the opposition defense is on the field and the less our defense is on the field.  The quicker the Patriot's can score touchdowns, forces the defense back on the field and the Patriot's lose the Time of Possession game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: If BB is looking to tarde for a WR, get the best one:
    [QUOTE]In Response to If BB is looking to tarde for a WR, get the best one : Wow kansas! Leave it to you, why don't we throw in some of your crock pot recipes and get the deal done.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

i see a couple of your fellow girl scout freinds feel the same way, most everyone else seems open to it.