If Bon Jovi buys the Bills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

If Bon Jovi buys the Bills

If Bon Jovi buys the Bills, do you think that there is any lure of BB to Coach/GM for him?

Maybe JBJ would give Bill some ownership in the club and BB could stay on for a long while. I could see this happening in a few years when Brady retires.

Your thoughts?

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Re: If Bon Jovi buys the Bills

Yes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

No

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Why you trying to up set the herd? You know people here don't want to think about BB going to coach for another team especially one in the same division, on that note I'll say anything is possible. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

maybe (the right answer)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Sorry just initial gut reaction to the news. Thought it would pass a little time until camp opens. There is no right or wrong answer it is all speculation

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Think it through.

No, because he's in his sixties. Too old to be starting over with someone else's team. He's getting close to retirement age, not taking on new challenges age. Definitely not in the armpit that is upstate NY. Or, in prolate country for that matter...

No, because it won't be Bon Jovi's job to pick the coach, or anybody else. Bon Jovi will not be the principal partner, he'd be a minority celeb investor like Jennifer Lopez is in Miami. He won't be the one calling the shots. 

No, because do you really think Belichick wants to get involved in a situation where there's even the potential for the relocation of a franchise from its long standing home to a new city? I think he's been there and got the t-shirt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Bon Jovi buys the Bills, do you think that there is any lure of BB to Coach/GM for him?

Maybe JBJ would give Bill some ownership in the club and BB could stay on for a long while. I could see this happening in a few years when Brady retires.

Your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

No he retires