If Brady goes down we’re Doomed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: If Brady goes down we’re Doomed.

In response to wozzy's comment:

I'm not a new age hippy type but the reason Brady took a shot today could very well have been this thread, all this negative energy is willing negative ish to happen. 

I'll need all you negative Nancies to do your best to channel nothing but peace, love and happiness this season.... try to send some Ras Dowling's way if you could.

Even the good laaawd himself cant help Humpty Dumpty!  It will be fun to watch another team pick him up and try to make him work.  Once he is off the team, I will be at peace...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I'm sure everyone was really confident when Bledsoe went down and Brady took over right? Until Mallet is thrown into real games with the starters, I don't see how anyone can fairly judge how he'll do.

I'd rather have Mallet back there over most the back-ups out there....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I'm not a new age hippy type but the reason Brady took a shot today could very well have been this thread, all this negative energy is willing negative ish to happen. 

I'll need all you negative Nancies to do your best to channel nothing but peace, love and happiness this season.... try to send some Ras Dowling's way if you could.

When I first heard the news I thought immediately of this thread and how I jinxed Brady.  lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Now that's funny!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Thank you baby Jesus!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"How well did Cassell play in the preseason when TB went down???  Pretty bad, even worse than Mallet.  Then they went 11-5...  "

There was far more talent on that team on both sides of the ball and Cassell, while not an awesome QB, did enough to get a starting job. 

If we were to lose Brady we will be toast and there won't be anything BB can do about it. I"m sure he would do a great job of using both Mallet and Tebow however, enough to get us about eight wins in a weak division.

Fortunately it looks like it won't come to that. )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

If Brady goes down, I'm going to relax and enjoy the rest of the season.  Happened in 08, I didn't expect that much and it was really fun.  Mallet reminds me a lot of Bledsoe, if he ever gets playing time I'm going to guess he will be fun.  Not winning it all lately has helped me deal with the idea that Brady's time will be over soon and we need to get used to being a bit less perfect in the QB area.  I hope he stays upright though, I'm really excited to see what will unfold with these new guys.  They look pretty good so far.

It's ON.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Big deal. I am sure fans of respective teams feel the same way about

BAL w/o Flacco

DEN w/o Manning

ATL w/o Ryan

GBP w/o Rodgers

NYG w/o Manning

Even

WAS w/o RGIII

I can only think of a couple of teams who actually has decent enough backups that they could be competitive

SEA

IND

Hey, you forgot 

NYJ w/o Sanchize