if he makes the final roster

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: if he makes the final roster

In response to rkarp's comment:

who becomes expendable?

I think it is beyond doubt that Mallett is on the team and not traded.

I would think that Hooma, Fells, Blount, Bolden come to mind first. I can see TT getting 3rd QB reps and w/b the emergency QB, but I could see TT in the Hernandez role of lining up at the move TE position spread out or in the backfield. If Gronk and Hern are able to play game #1, would we see a TE grouping of Gronk, Hern, Ballard, Hooma and TT? Or a RB grouping of Ridley, Vereen, Bolden, Washington, TT?

I agree that we could see Tebow lining up at TE/H-back.  Some here think that's a ridiculous theory and I don't know why.  The guy is a monster in the open field with the ball and BB isn't going to keep 3 QB's on the roster.  If TT makes the squad, I believe it's going to be because BB sees value in him in a separate role.  

I'm not saying he's going to regularly line up at TE/H-back, but I could certainly see him getting 6-10 reps there and possibly some Wildcat infused to our offense (doubtful, but you never know with BB/McDaniels).  

I think you can add Edelman to the list of possibly being expendable as well.  Tebow now becomes your emergency QB and 7/8th option on offense.  Once again, not likely but it's certainly plausible.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: if he makes the final roster

I hoping he is cut in camp. I mean is he really gonna be a better H-back/TE than guys that have trained at the position for years. It will be fun to see him in camp, but ulitmately I hope he gets cut and thats only because we are already on tight on roster spots with 10 WRs, 8 TE's, 6 safeties,etc. I like the extra bodies on defense. If Tebow can bend his body and rush the passer, I dont want him

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Sections
Shortcuts