If I didn't just see it I wouldn't believe it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

Re: If I didn't just see it I wouldn't believe it

It's been an amazing run for Boston sports with all the championships and i think this also contributes to the hate. Imagine how insufferable the Philly fans would be had they had this run of championships? 

Those teams like St. Louis and Oakland who lost and feel that they were entitled to win like Woodson and Faulk make me sick. There are a lot of sore losers out there after the last 10 years of BB in NE. 

The overanaylitical-drama-BS from ESPN is awful. They like nothing more then to knock the Pat's out of the playoffs. Why do you think the Jets have been hyped so much? They are looking for any and all ways for the Pat's to go away.

Don't forget all the hate Tom Jackson has been throwing this way for a long time. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In Response to Re: If I didn't just see it I wouldn't believe it:
    [QUOTE]The '76 game goes way beyond the "roughing" call.  For the entire game Phil Villipiano was blatantly holding and mugging Russ Francis.  People forget the kind of power Al Davis had back then.
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

A lot of stuff went against the Patriots that day.  

The following season after the Raiders won the 1977 Super Bowl, Oakland's Jack Tatum (who was proud to be called "The Assassin") crippled WR Darryl Stingley for life in a Pre-Season Game in 1978. And demonstating the type of class that the Oakland Raiders have, Tatum never apologzed or even showed much if any empathy for Darryl.

Over recent years as the Raiders had become such a crappy team, I had almost forgotten the amount of dislike that I had for them. 

But screw the Raiders and screw ESPN and all that Diss the Pats.  

Little more that 4 Hours to go till showtime.

GO PATRIOTS! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In response to "Re: If I didn't just see it I wouldn't believe it": [QUOTE]haha watching NFL network and marshall faulk said a few minutes ago about the pats recent playoff struggles..."they lost their cameraman"....man what a bitter S O B Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE] The patriots have 12.8 wins per season since they lost "their cameraman", more than any 5 year period, 4 year period or 3 year period in their franchise history, or most franchises for that matter. Not sure why Faulk thinks it is only valuable in the playoffs. He's probably more upset about his NFL record 8 paternity suits by baby Mamas being broken by Antonio Cromartie in recent years than losing that Super Bowl to the "cameraman". Interestingly, the rams fans had a different excuse pre-spygate. Their receivers were all held all game long, supposedly, that must have been the cause of those fumbles and interceptions, especially where Ty Law must have been holding some guy but like superman is able to have a clear freeway to the end zone without missing a step, physicists disagree that it is scientifically possible, however.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If I didn't just see it I wouldn't believe it : The Tuck Rule wasn't payback for jack. The 76 call was bogus. The Tuck Rule call was legit. See what the ref has to say about the call in the ESPN show. And note, that rule had been in existence for a few years and called several times already that year. It has also been on the books since without change. People don't like the rule because of the Pats game, but it is a legit time tested rule. Watch what Tim Brown has to say. I was sad he couldn't man up on this. Instead of saying it was a good call, he says that the refs were looking for a way to screw the Raiders and seemingly had to dig into some old, dust-covered rule book to do it. Also, Woodson talks about how the call was bad. the fnny thing is, Woodson clearly face masks Brady yet I have never heard him mention how bad it was that the refs didn't call it. The Raiders were just a bunch of crybabies. Yeah, the play was called and even if they didn't think it was legit, all they had to do was stop the Pats from tying the game but they weren't able to stop them from getting to the what? 25 yard line to kick a tyong FG in a blizzard. And the reason why was because they were too deflated by the call. They couldn't man up then and, after this show, I don't ever see them manning up.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Thanks for holding the line against my shameful willingness to concede a trade-off.  I may not have been quite 2 years old at the time of the '76 call therefore, I can't personally attest to how rotten it was.  But one of my uncles had to pay for a new bar front window after letting his beer fly because of that call, and he's not a violent man.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If I didn't just see it I wouldn't believe it : I am not sure if you are serious. I was not. I was saying I could envision how something like that would happen. 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I was serious, and I thought you were, too.  

Nope, they will never address the blow to the head not being called on that play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Wrong call. Hands to the QB's head. Raider penalty. The idiots of the world will never get this right. They prefer the drama.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that clip.  I added it to my sig line.

Sections
Shortcuts