If Laz becomes crustry what should crustry do?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

If Laz becomes crustry what should crustry do?

well

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: If Laz becomes crustry what should crustry do?

LMAO!!  Man, the choices are so good, I don't even know what to choose!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

In Response to Re: If Laz becomes crustry what should crustry do?:
    LMAO!!  Man, the choices are so good, I don't even know what to choose!
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium
    How many people are left on this board anyway?Back to stormfront for me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

This could become a total paradox.
     Are you saying Space Aliens may be involved here? Pardon me while I scratch my space balls.  I have heard that Crusty Rusty Pink Hat hides among the Jahovah Witness Cult as, well....a Jahovah Witness.  I'm finding this all as very confusing.

Sooo...Lazz becomes Crusty, .....No No, I'm affraid Crusty's head would explode due to intelligent but yet meandering psychosomatic thoughts, completely driving him to insanity of the most Humongous proportions.

This would mean unilateral thought processes actually making it from one point of his brain to the other, I'm sorry but thats just weird science and does not compute!
      Lazz will never stand for this! and Crusty.... well his species is just not ready to be let lose in human form on this planet as of yet. Please see paragraph 7 subsection 3 of the new CBA.
    It states, NO MORE CRUSTY!

Sections
Shortcuts