if likely cut, should pats bring back Deion Branch? POLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

if likely cut, should pats bring back Deion Branch? POLL

From what I just read, it seems like the seahawks will not pay deion 5mil to be a third wide receiver. They will likely put him on waivers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: Now that he will likely be cut, should pats bring back Deion Branch? POLL

I would sign Branch ( right price ) in a heart beat. He could still do us damage if went somewhere like the Colts, Steelers, Giants etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

He's already shown himself to be a prima donna. What has he done since he left? A few good plays, but mostly he's been injured. I'd think people here would be wanting additions on defense rather than at WR. There really is no need whatsoever in that department!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'd be open to a return (assuming his cost is low and he's healthy) as neither of the projected third receivers in camp have done much to this point (Galloway, Lewis).  Improving the roster is a continuous process, if there's somebody out there that can upgrade your roster, you go get him.  I have no idea what Belichick and Co. think about him at this point though, so we'll see what happens. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Of course!  I would nix Galloway and sign Branch as long as the financials work on both sides. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

What did you just read? Where's the link? Everything I've seen says he's UNlikely to be cut even at 5 mil. Nate is always injured just as Dion is and that's the reason not to release him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

What financials are we talking about for Branch?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

He would be a much better outside option then converting Galloway

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i kinda like having the speed guy on the outside like galloway (in the stallworth mold).... but i do wish we had one more reliable WR

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: Now that he will likely be cut, should pats bring back Deion Branch? POLL:
    [QUOTE]What did you just read? Where's the link? Everything I've seen says he's UNlikely to be cut even at 5 mil. Nate is always injured just as Dion is and that's the reason not to release him.
    Posted by RedsGhost[/QUOTE]

Same here...the coach has come out and said that Branch is going nowhere.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Reg122 aka bubbakilla yes I would take Deon Branch back in a heart beat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I don't know what you guys have been been watching but in the last game Tom was specifically targeting Galloway, especially late because he is trying to build some onfield chemistry with him.  Branch has always been a glorified slot receiver where Galloway is big enough on the outside to fight for jump balls, saying you want to cut Joey in favor of Branch makes no sense.  Branch would be the fourth slot receiver in a four wide set... 

Don't get me wrong if healthy I'd love to have him, having Moss and Galloway on the outside and Welker and Branch on the inside would be lethal but only if the price is right and he'd have to pass a physical.

Sections
Shortcuts