If Mark Sanchez throws for 300 yards...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

If Mark Sanchez throws for 300 yards...

I'm going to have an aneurism. Seriously.

I've never seen anything as vexing as watching this defense continually regress while under one of the best defensive minds in the history of the game.

I'm begging BB to show us something on D this year...Please!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: If Mark Sanchez throws for 300 yards...

Lol! The defense stinks it's true. Luckily, the offense and special teams offset the scales to make us one of the best teams in the NFL.

I don't care if Sanchez throws for 500 yards as long as we win!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

The biggest problem is that when a team stops Brady, then our Defense can not do anything about it. They can't get off the field. It's the main reason why we havent won a playoff game in the last 3 years.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Sanchez is worse than our defense.  He can't throw 300 yards on an empty field.

Most overpaid player in the NFL.  He'll throw for about 200 yards and he's gonna get picked twice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

agree soups and sacked a few too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: If Mark Sanchez throws for 300 yards...:
    [QUOTE]agree soups and sacked a few too
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think this is the breakout party for our D.  Here's hoping...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

..... and the Pats STILL win...  yards are stats, points are wins and the Pats will have more than the Jets!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

[QUOTE]Lol! The defense stinks it's true. Luckily, the offense and special teams offset the scales to make us one of the best teams in the NFL. I don't care if Sanchez throws for 500 yards as long as we win!
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Because when we were winning championships, we weren't letting guys like Sanchez throw for 300 yards.

How they win DOES matter. Stop burying your head in the sand and pretending it doesn't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to If Mark Sanchez throws for 300 yards...:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to have an aneurism. Seriously. I've never seen anything as vexing as watching this defense continually regress while under one of the best defensive minds in the history of the game. I'm begging BB to show us something on D this year...Please!
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

If this dope throws for 300 plus against us then you can blame it not on our "bend, but don't break philosophy", but on our defense itself. No more excuses.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No way, he may throw three INTs, or fumble 3 times.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

WE LOSE...simple as that

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Well let's do the math......Sanchez's ave pass is about 2.5 yards down field so divide that into 300 yards and the Jets will need 120 offensive plays to achieve a 300 yard passing game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

If he coughs up 1 turnover per hundred yards it's not too bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Well let's do the math......Sanchez's ave pass is about 2.5 yards down field so divide that into 300 yards and the Jets will need 120 offensive plays to achieve a 300 yard passing game.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Unless the D is giving up 15 YAC after each play, which is a distinct possibility with Mayo out.

I expect the Pats to win, but they aren't above laying turds against the Yets.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I expect at least 300 out of Sanchez as I think Rex's "ground and pound" stance is just misinformation. Despite the yardage I still think we outscore them if we keep them off balance with the run game and Hernandez gets in there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I think it's fair to  say that Sanchez needs 300 yards passing to stay in this game.  But he's not going to get that.  He'll finish with just over 200.

On the other hand, if any defense can give up major yards to the worst QB in the game, it's the Pats. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to If Mark Sanchez throws for 300 yards...:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to have an aneurism. Seriously. I've never seen anything as vexing as watching this defense continually regress while under one of the best defensive minds in the history of the game. I'm begging BB to show us something on D this year...Please!
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

If he throws for 300 yards, he'll probably have 4 picks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Let's just hope that Barret and Brown have been putting in extra time learning geometry so they can take the proper angle when closing to make a tackle.