If McGahee is released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

If McGahee is released

SIgn him and draft a young back in the late rounds

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: If McGahee is released

NO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In Response to Re: If McGahee is released:
    [QUOTE]NO
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
     Ya Crazy...he can still ball 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I feel were ok for now at the rb position. I would like to see a FA dlinemen and wr.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

hes no better then our current tandem of lawfirm and woody.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'd take him in for the right contract. He might not add a lot to Woodhead and BJGE but he is added depth with vet experience and he is an upgrade over Taylor and Morris. If he's willing to share the load with BJGE and not be a #1 RB it opens up the options to draft a project RB later and bring him into the system like BJGE was.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He'd have to be willing to play 2nd or 3rd fiddle. It's all about price.

My top choice is still Pierre Thomas. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i live in baltimore.. mcaghee is not a belichick guy, more like adelius thomas.. both on and off the field, he's more like a terrell suggs diva type! he's everything worst about the RAVENS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Again, like bob sanders, why would we take castoffs from inferior teams?

And they don't get much more inferior than the bills.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

too old and too many miles NO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]another old guy? i would rather have F Taylor
    Posted by PiBoy[/QUOTE]
    This brings up a good point. A healthy(?) Fred Taylor could only muster up garbage time carries at seasons end. BJGE and Woodhead are pretty good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

if we are talking FA RB, I want DeAngelo Williams. It wont happen, but he is far better then what we have now and that is saying a lot. BJGE and Woodhead are a good tandem. DeAngelo with a mix of BJGE and Woodhead on third down would equal a killer running game.

Not only does he not have a ton of carries( check his career totals in carries, not all that many.) he isn't too old and he is still as explosive as any runner in the NFL.

I think BB will stick with BJGE and Wood this year and either sign a FA vet or draft a RB late, or both.

Actually, I take it back. Guessing or predicting what BB will do is foolish. For all I know, he might draft a RB with our first pick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

They need to draft a young guy and bring in a vet for good measure.  Not sure McGahee is the guy, but someone who can rush for 350-450 yards and play special teams would be ideal.  Think Sammy Morris, only younger.  I think Woodhead is the new Faulk, BJGE is a workhorse, and the other guys will need to be capable backups who play a lot of STs.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]No one can take the place of a K Faulk but you all keep telling yourselves that. K Faulk is one of if not the best pass blocking RB's in football and he is the best 3rd down back in the NFL. One knee injury in his entire career doesn't change that. Woodhead is great but the people who see this as a chance to get rid of K Faulk make me sick.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Who wants to get rid of Faulk?  Can't you acknowledge that Woodhead came in and probably took his job?  If they can find room on the roster for two guys with basically the same skillset, where one is younger and cheaper, then great.  The writing is on the wall, guys get older, and no one can take anything from Faulk's career but coming off a major injury and being one year older doesn't bode well for him.  Think you're equating reality with disrespect, which isn' the case. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Frig him, he is used up!  We can draft this bull stud Clay from Wisconsin in the 5th round and be done with RB needs.  Also recommend Brian Leonard, ex-Rutgers star - as free agent acquisition for the Bungles.

Sections
Shortcuts