If NE can't figure out how to play with energy in the first half, they won't last long.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

If NE can't figure out how to play with energy in the first half, they won't last long.

The effort and execution has been atrocious lately.  We won't win a single playoff game if this continues.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: If NE can't figure out how to play with energy in the first half, they won't last long.

My goodness.  Cleveland seems to have our number.  Pathetic first half for the offense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: If NE can't figure out how to play with energy in the first half, they won't last long.

McDaniels sucks, he's not the only problem but he is the biggest of them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I'd rather have a team that finishes strong rather then starts strong and then fizzles out... honestly.  But they need to keep it simple to start their first drive.  Like run the ball with the first play.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bad play calling

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

McDaniels sucks, he's not the only problem but he is the biggest of them.

[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to agree with this.  I stuck of for McD for a long time, but he hasn't been very impressive lately.  The sloppiness for a BB coached team is alarming, and to be fair Brady isn't playing well either.  Pretty embarrassing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Its mcdaniels fault that we had 6 drops in the 1st half, that Brady could'nt hit 3 different wide open receivers for big plays, that our best RB isn't playing due to fumblitis, that our o line is getting man handled on the right side where they're starting a 3rd string injured right tackle?

I disagree.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

We don't deserve to win this one the way our offense is playing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We don't deserve to win this one the way our offense is playing.

[/QUOTE]

+1. Really bad. Need Ridley, need Gronk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Let's have that expert Babe tell us all about what is wrong and what needs to be done!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

time to let Brady do the play calling. McDaniels is one of the reasons we are going to lose in the playoffs.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is not play calling at the start of the games. It is bad plays by the players. THe O line has been slow to get it going. Too many dropped passes (not jsut today) in the first half of games. And Brady has not been very good either. But for Brady it starts at the O line. They have to give him a better chance to make plays. And when he gets it where a receiver can get two hands on the ball they need to catch the ball. It is harder to point a finger at TB with all this. But he has made some bad plays, including turnovers, that really are his fault.

It is a team effort. And so the coaches must take blame for not ahving the players already ready to play at game speed at the opening KO.

The good news is that this is their own fault. And so it is fixable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The effort and execution has been atrocious lately.  We won't win a single playoff game if this continues.  

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The offense was atrocious. I am still getting texts from friends. Some are giving me crap, some asking fantasy football questions about Brady for the next few games.

It's been brutal to watch them almost try to not compete and throw games away.   They almost did it today.

[/QUOTE]

You're grandmother's boyfriend texting you from upstairs does not count as friends.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Seems to me this is fairly typical of NE play for quite some time--possibly since the end of the 2007 season.

They almost never come out and play 60 mins of football.  Team somehow appears like they all believe they can turn it on and beat anyone whenever they feel like it, so why play at their best for the entire game?  Seems there are way too many games where the O or the D, sometimes both, appear to take an entire half off.

What I see a lot is a team that constantly comes out and plays down to the minimum level required to beat the current opponent, instead of showing up and playing their absolute best for the entire game.  The big problem is that means they are letting teams hang around and giving them a chance to win the game--which is a recipe for disaster.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its mcdaniels fault that we had 6 drops in the 1st half, that Brady could'nt hit 3 different wide open receivers for big plays, that our best RB isn't playing due to fumblitis, that our o line is getting man handled on the right side where they're starting a 3rd string injured right tackle?

I disagree.

[/QUOTE]

+1, though the play calling wasn't great McDaniels didn't tell players to drop balls and Brady to miss a couple just to give the Browns a chance. The players still need to execute in the end and they didn't at all in the first half or any of the first halves in the last 3 games. I love that they come back but it's just barely and in the playoffs that won't work against teams like Cin or Balt or KC who have D's that can stop it. Though it might work against Den

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If if if if if if if if...

Pats fans are so funny.  They win a nailbiter and all you can do is be worried about the future.  The team has lost large parts of it's defense and has a patch work offense and yet by the grace of Tom Brady, they're 10-3.

Do Pats fans rejoice or even enjoy it?

Nope.

They hoot and hollar about style.

A win is a win is a win is a win.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BB needs to start taking the ball first. let the offense get going, and get in sync , instead of having to play catch up. Highly recommend this the next two games on the road.