if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want?

In Response to Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want? : Yes, it is... I answered like the TEAM may think, not like a "I wish they got" fan. Why think this way only to be let down?  Let the team do what it needs and support their actions.  Too many fans here act like it is fantasy football and ANY player is up for grabs and the team should chase every single one of them. 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Just go to another thread. Too many fans here also act like topic police, it makes you look like a pompous nosey fool. If you don't like the topic of the thread, don't click on it. Leave us fantasy fans to ourselves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want?

In Response to Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want? : You've got a good point provided he's healthy and the Bears don't slap the franchise tag on him. Also to sporter81 Griffen could be a nice addition,as would any really decent DB. Maybe BB brings the kid from the 49'ers in for another look Gholsten I think that's his name.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

no way chicago let's there only offensive weapon walk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Mario because if you sign him and draft one or two defenders your defense is going to be fairing off a lot beter than it did in the past. Its going to relieve a lot of pressure off of Wilfork and the linebackers as well as the secondary. While he is one man hes one piece we are missing. 

Defense wins championships

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want? : Just go to another thread. Too many fans here also act like topic police, it makes you look like a pompous nosey fool. If you don't like the topic of the thread, don't click on it. Leave us fantasy fans to ourselves.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]
    Will do and thanks for the "don't post here warning"..  post policeperson!  Didn't know my opinion should only be given if I play along!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want? : Will do and thanks for the "don't post here warning"..  post policeperson!  Didn't know my opinion should only be given if I play along!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You didn't give an opinion, you're just trying to disuade people from posting here about free agents for some reason.. you're like the thread grinch, and i don't like negative nancy's.

So yes, go away if you don't have anything to add. Thank you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: if NE were to break the bank on one player this offseason, who would you want? : You didn't give an opinion, you're just trying to disuade people from posting here about free agents for some reason.. you're like the thread grinch, and i don't like negative nancy's. So yes, go away if you don't have anything to add. Thank you.
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]
    Williams!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Out of those listed I'd go Williams , Wallace very close second. Both are versatile playmakers , something this team needs. Both will allow you to do things almost no other teams can do. Adding Wallace to our Wr corp. , with Gronk and A.H. would allow us to control and Target the entire field. Williams is any defensive minded coachs dream. Especially for BB , the packages would be endless.