If no A-Hern, then shouldn't it be Tebow Time!!!! For Real!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: If no A-Hern, then shouldn't it be Tebow Time!!!! For Real!!!

Pats Need To Dump A-Hern, He,s A Thug.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

If they are looking to replace Herny, maybe they should start by looking at someone who has actually played TE/H-Back.  Brandon Ford for starters? Forget about Tebow turning into a pass catcher.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

So lets replace one of the best pass catching TE's with slightly above average blocking ability with a player who:

• Has never blocked sucessfully in his career
    • Has never caught many balls with a DB/LB hanging off him
    • Couldn't be converted to a TE with a team that badly needed a TE and never threw the ball more the a half dozen yards down the field at a time
    • Doesn't know how to engage a rusher then disengage to get open
    • Has never ran routes in his career
    • Has never had to block a blitzer in his life

I think I'll take a guy who's actually played the position his entire life over someone who has 2 months to block for Tom Frigen Brady without getting him killed

Even Jesus would be looking at Sudfeld and say "you got this one bro?"

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

Great athletes at 6'3, 250lbs with his kinda athleticism with proven speed, power, and agility to run with a purpose can make such a trasition, yes even in the NFL. Just because you've not seen him do it on your TV doesn't mean anything to anyone. What you'd rather have is of no real consequence to BB's decision. I see a big, strong, very agile, tough football player who can deliver a shot even as a ball carrier. From my perspective, Tebow could EASILY adapt if he was willing to do so, just like he could likely play full back in the league, if he was willing to do so. Don't be shocked if BB decides to do a little bit of all that I say here. But then again what do I know?????? Its not like I REALLY ever played pro football before..........Damn, who do I think I am anyway? I need to stop bragging, and lying and, well, I figured I'd save you and the rest the effort and do it for you!!! HA!

Hahahaha!  To say you played the game and then to post this, you are a joke.  Many players who have been playing TE for years and drafted to the NFL as a TE don't succeed or have very good NFL careers.  And you think someone who has played years and years at QB can step up at 25 years old, never played the position before and make the transition to a NFL TE?  And take over for AHern?  Hahahahaha!! WoW!  Amazing!  I think you might want to stop bragging about playing the game if you are going to make silly comments like this.  BTW, Did you say you played football or futbol?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I gotta see how Rusty handles this thread.  If it was anyone other then RallyC he would be all over OP like a cheap suit calling him names, saying OP never played the game, questioning where he lived, if he was really a Pats fan and if so when he started being one, what he did for a living, etc.  This is too funny!!  Let me steal a quote from both you and Rusty.... "Tears"

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Can't see Tebow playing tight end. The only thing I could see Tebow playing is a little fullback - and that's assuming he would want to - this guy has nevered had to catch the type of passes a tight end will have to. I could see him maybe breaking some tackles as a fullback...maybe catching a swing pass and gaining some yards, but nothing more.

I imagine our offense is being rebuilt right now by McDanials - and I imagine it's not going so well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Could Timmy learn to play TE in the NFL?  Sure if he sets his mind to it and works really hard he could probably learn the position on the fly like over the course of a year or two like Edelman did at WR.  He actually has the measurables and the pedigree to make it happen but it won't be this year as the Patriots already have a 1/2 a dozen guys who can do it better right now on the team.  

I think the patriots will try to utilize him as a Swiss Army knife who can play multiple roles like h-back, TE and 3rd string QB.  His skill set actually lends itself more to this role than a QB with his lack of accuracy and slow delivery.  If he's wiling to humble himself and do whatever is asked of him he could be an asset to NE but replacing one of the best TEs in football will be handled by a committee, not one guy, and not that guy for awhile.

Interesting note when I looked up Timmy's measureables I noticed that he ran a 6.66 in the three cone drill so obviously he's the devil.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Tebow is here to increase jersey sales and give the team a chance to practice against a running quarterback in preseason.  Maybe he'll stick as a back up QB if B  doesn't have full confidence in Mallet. If Tebow ends up playing TE or FB it will only be because a lot of better options failed to materialize. Sure, if Gronk, Hern, and Ballard all are out, Tebow might push Hoomananui a bit, but we're still looking at Tebow as the fifth or sixth option at TE/FB--and that assumes he can learn/play the position, something not yet proven. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

There's a guy on the radio out here -- Paul Allen -- does Vikings play-by-play and has a nine to noon gig during the week . . .  complete deusche in most respects, but before any of this Aaron Hernandez stuff came up and we were all on our pogo sticks over Timmy the Amazing Wonder Boy, PA predicted -- tongue-in-cheek as it was -- that the Pats would win the Super Bowl with Brady tossing the winning score to Tim Tebow lining up at . . .  you guessed it . . .

tight end.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!  Hey RallyC, so now you are copying your posts from one thread to the next?  What a troll! 

Ok, since you want to do that then I will do the same...

Awesome!  You start another post off by calling names, looks more and more like Rusty everyday.  Not only that, it's a pure sign that you are flustered because your arguments are just plain wrong and silly and name calling is what you do when you get flustered.  I feel sorry for those people around you who have to deal with you when you get flustered.  I'm sure you call them names too!

What in the heck has Edelman done?  He was converted from a QB to a WR that has made zero impact in the WR position since he has been in NE, and a short and awful Bill Belichick embarrassing stint as a CB?  I love his heart and willing to play anything but he has been on the bubble for several years now and hasn't done anything.  And he has been trying for going on his 5th year now.

It has been made clear that Tebow doesn't want to change positions and the Pats have stated they brought him in clearly to compete for the 3rd QB role.  Tebow's most noteworthy attempt at running a route resulted in a pass that clocked him square in the head.  To think he can play TE with any sort of success in a system that clearly requires precision route running is foolish!  Absolutely foolish!  And blocking can not be taught overnight. 

Did you really say you played football?  I think you meant to say you played futbol?

Let me steal one of yours and Rusty's favorite quotes to sign off on another one of your embarrassing posts.... "TEARS"

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

There's a guy on the radio out here -- Paul Allen -- does Vikings play-by-play and has a nine to noon gig during the week . . .  complete deusche in most respects, but before any of this Aaron Hernandez stuff came up and we were all on our pogo sticks over Timmy the Amazing Wonder Boy, PA predicted -- tongue-in-cheek as it was -- that the Pats would win the Super Bowl with Brady tossing the winning score to Tim Tebow lining up at . . .  you guessed it . . .

tight end.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

It isn't as far fetched as it sounds. My bet is that if this goes badly for A-Hern, the PATS will use the opportunity to experiment with their uber athletic football player to do just that. Most here think "TE", strong side lineman with good hands, better speed than most, and brute type athlete." For Gronk, yes......Think H-Back when thinking about Tebow's chances, just like what A-Hern was best at vs. the Gronk and Russ Francis style TE. Hey, it may not work out in the end, and despite what others are implying in this thread, it won't be because BB and his boys didn't think it feasible or have enough "football knowledge" to not give it a shot.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh, and RallyC you edit you post from the other thread so you have to come over and edit this one too and you still mess up the quotes, so I will also include this post of mine from the other thread...

Hey RallyC, why don't you take deep breaths and a little bit of time thinking out what you are going to write before you post something.  I know you are flustered trying to defend the garbage you post here, but it really messes up your post when you go in and add to it after you hit the "add your post" button.  It makes everything just a little hard to follow and I clearly don't want anyone to get confused thinking I made one of your silly comments.

If you are going to quickly jump and post something out of anger and then to go in and add to it once you calm down a bit, then at least learn how to use the quote's in a post so it doesn't mess it all up.  If you need help, just ask.  I would be more then willing to give you a little tutorial on how do use the quotes in posts.

Photobucket

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Oh, and RallyC you edit you post from the other thread so you have to come over and edit this one too and you still mess up the quotes, so I will also include this post of mine from the other thread...

Hey RallyC, why don't you take deep breaths and a little bit of time thinking out what you are going to write before you post something.  I know you are flustered trying to defend the garbage you post here, but it really messes up your post when you go in and add to it after you hit the "add your post" button.  It makes everything just a little hard to follow and I clearly don't want anyone to get confused thinking I made one of your silly comments.

If you are going to quickly jump and post something out of anger and then to go in and add to it once you calm down a bit, then at least learn how to use the quote's in a post so it doesn't mess it all up.  If you need help, just ask.  I would be more then willing to give you a little tutorial on how do use the quotes in posts.

Photobucket

Why are you such a little girl? Have you mentioned ANYTHING about football? ANYTHING, Tom Brady? Now Draw a mean, ugly picture! BTW, I can edit whatever I want here. Thats why there is an "edit post" button. Your avatar should be BDC-MOD#1. Do you know anything about football Tom Brady? Prove yourself.......8-yr old little missy.......OH wait, let me help you:

"check out Tom Brady's Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs."

You have no idea what a fool you look like dude....HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Photobucket

Hey Tom Brady, did you realize that you have averaged 158 posts on BDC per month for the last 5-years? Sadly, the vast majority of them aren't even football related. They are clip art, photo shop, and shots at other posters here who you don't even know. 

Being that I only average about 29 posts per month, want me to spend some time with Mrs TFB12 for ya? I'm a former pro baller and in very good shape. I can help ya out a bit... I'm sure she's tired of your obsession......and tweedlin' her own dee......BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Photobucket

Hey Tom Brady, did you realize that you have averaged 158 posts on BDC per month for the last 5-years? Sadly, the vast majority of them aren't even football related. They are clip art, photo shop, and shots at other posters here who you don't even know. 

Being that I only average about 29 posts per month, want me to spend some time with Mrs TFB12 for ya? I'm a former pro baller and in very good shape. I can help ya out a bit... I'm sure she's tired of your obsession......and tweedlin' her own dee......BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

What a kid.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Sorry Rally, don't see it happening. Look no further than our depth chart and Edelman as a case in point. I consider Edelman a superior athlete to tebow. How,long did it take him to make the conversion? 4 years and still learning. No way tebow just flips a switch and surpasses hooman, fells and sudfeld to replace ah. Ain't gonna happen. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

Hahaha, that's it?  That is all you have to defend your garbage and childish posts?  Sad!  Very sad way an older man to act.  I bet people who know you would be pretty embarrassed for you by the way you act on a forum.  Unless you don't have any friends, then it probably wouldn't matter; probably the case.  Heck, there are many here who don't know you and are embarrased for you, imagine the people who do know you, Lol!

I try to provide some fun with photo's along with football talk to everyone here.  Plus I help run a fantasy football league on here with some great members of the forum.  That also requires a bunch of posts during the season.  I think it all adds to the fun around here. 

You on the other hand who jumps on here now and then, posting garbage, trolling, acting like a child, and trying to pump up your low self esteem by telling everyone you played futbol.  LOL @ You!

I'm in fantastic shape myself, younger then you, I'm a jock myself, past and present and I spend plenty of time away from here to keep everyone more than happy.  So an older, childish man who lives in the past, and used to play futbol probably isn't of much interest to most women.  Guess you are stuck with the one you got! Laughing

Most of my online time is done while I am working, at kids practices or have some down time to myself.  So no need to worry about the time I spend on here, my life is full and everyone is happy.  Couldn't ask for anything more. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Photobucket

Hahaha, that's it?  That is all you have to defend your garbage and childish posts?  Sad!  Very sad way an older man to act.  I bet people who know you would be pretty embarrassed for you by the way you act on a forum.  Unless you don't have any friends, then it probably wouldn't matter; probably the case.  Heck, there are many here who don't know you and are embarrased for you, imagine the people who do know you, Lol!

I try to provide some fun with photo's along with football talk to everyone here.  Plus I help run a fantasy football league on here with some great members of the forum.  That also requires a bunch of posts during the season.  I think it all adds to the fun around here. 

You on the other hand who jumps on here now and then, posting garbage, trolling, acting like a child, and trying to pump up your low self esteem by telling everyone you played futbol.  LOL @ You!

I'm in fantastic shape myself, younger then you, I'm a jock myself, past and present and I spend plenty of time away from here to keep everyone more than happy.  So an older, childish man who lives in the past, and used to play futbol probably isn't of much interest to most women.  Guess you are stuck with the one you got! Laughing

Most of my online time is done while I am working, at kids practices or have some down time to myself.  So no need to worry about the time I spend on here, my life is full and everyone is happy.  Couldn't ask for anything more. 

[/QUO
    why are you defending yourself to a perfect stranger? You think BDC or me really care about your family? You need a reality check man. Try to talk football, art major. I am done with your psycho aZ. have a great fantasy Tom Brady12. I got life to live. I will not reply to or read a thing you write. Its never football related. C Ya, art major, Man obsessed closet dweller. From me, a genuine pro ball player.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

why are you defending yourself to a perfect stranger? You think BDC or me really care about your family? You need a reality check man. Try to talk football, art major. I am done with your psycho aZ. have a great fantasy Tom Brady12. I got life to live. I will not reply to or read a thing you write. Its never football related. C Ya, art major, Man obsessed closet dweller. From me, a genuine pro ball player.....

There you go again, editing your posts and screwing up the quotes.  How many times do we have to go over this?  Deep breaths!  Take a few minutes to collect your thoughts before posting so you don't have to keep having to add to it and screwing up all the quotes.  Now I have to fix it so it doesn't screw up my post.   

Defend myself?  More like proving you wrong.  You come on here and make false assumptions about me and others, that is a troll.  So when I correct you, it's not defending myself, it's showing just what a tool and troll you are.  You are a fraud!   Funny thing, Rusty does the exact same thing here.  Trolls are all the same, you are easy to spot.  Plus, weren't you the one on here telling everyone about all the places you worked, all your futbol experience, how fast you ran, how high you could jump, how much you could lift?  Why did you need to defend yourself to perfect strangers?  Bwahahahahaha!!   Funny how everything you accuse people of on here you have actually done it yourself.  You troll!

So if you don't care about my family then don't bring them up?  I don't bring up yours?  Maybe you are jealous that you don't have one, I don't know.  But what I do know is I never mentioned your's like you do mine.  Thats pretty childish dude.  I think I remeber that type of stuff being done in 3rd grade.  You are what 50+ and still doing it?

Cool, don't read or respond to my posts, that will be perfect.  But you keep trolling here I will keep calling you out.  Maybe you can spend that time looking at you past futbol pictures!!

Are you related to Manti Te'o by chance?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Photobucket

There you go again, editing your posts and screwing up the quotes.  How many times do we have to go over this?  Deep breaths!  Take a few minutes to collect your thoughts before posting so you don't have to keep having to add to it and screwing up all the quotes.  Now I have to fix it so it doesn't screw up my post.   

Defend myself?  More like proving you wrong.  You come on here and make false assumptions about me and others, that is a troll.  So when I correct you, it's not defending myself, it's showing just what a tool and troll you are.  You are a fraud!   Funny thing, Rusty does the exact same thing here.  Trolls are all the same, you are easy to spot.  Plus, weren't you the one on here telling everyone about all the places you worked, all your futbol experience, how fast you ran, how high you could jump, how much you could lift?  Why did you need to defend yourself to perfect strangers?  Bwahahahahaha!!   Funny how everything you accuse people of on here you have actually done it yourself.  You troll!

So if you don't care about my family then don't bring them up?  I don't bring up yours?  Maybe you are jealous that you don't have one, I don't know.  But what I do know is I never mentioned your's like you do mine.  Thats pretty childish dude.  I think I remeber that type of stuff being done in 3rd grade.  You are what 50+ and still doing it?

Cool, don't read or respond to my posts, that will be perfect.  But you keep trolling here I will keep calling you out.  Maybe you can spend that time looking at you past futbol pictures!!

Are you related to Manti Te'o by chance?

Ignored

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ignored

Thank goodness!  Probably the best thing for your self esteem.  For getting owned as much as you were, I'm surprised it took you this long.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Ignored

Thank goodness!  Probably the best thing for your self esteem.  For getting owned as much as you were, I'm surprised it took you this long.

Ignored

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ignored

Ignored

lol!  Then use the ignore button!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Ignored

Ignored

lol!  Then use the ignore button!

Ignored

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Hey TFB12.  You won't like this, but it's true.  You just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

Sections
Shortcuts