If no A-Hern, then shouldn't it be Tebow Time!!!! For Real!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: If no A-Hern, then shouldn't it be Tebow Time!!!! For Real!!!

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Hey TFB12.  You won't like this, but it's true.  You just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

I was just taking out the garbage around here.  Didn't get a rise out of me, he was the one getting all flustered.  The guy comes here making ridiculous statements all the time and then when someone calls him out on them he starts acting like a child with the name calling and junk.  Heck, he's 50+ years old for crying out loud.  We don't need someone acting like that around here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Hey TFB12.  You won't like this, but it's true.  You just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

I was just taking out the garbage around here.  Didn't get a rise out of me, he was the one getting all flustered.  The guy comes here making ridiculous statements all the time and then when someone calls him out on them he starts acting like a child with the name calling and junk.  Heck, he's 50+ years old for crying out loud.  We don't need someone acting like that around here

Ignored 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

And, he is now obsessed with me after his having gotten spun up like a screming little girl. He doesnt like what you said will simply lie about his obvious ranting and his embarrassing display By telling you that your opinion is not right about what you saw here. Hes nuts.  Ive decided to keep it to football and to not acknowledge him, and he is welcomed to do the same to me. its easy, at least for me as he doesnt speak about football anyway. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

But can Tebow catch?  If he's going to replace Hern, he needs to be a good receiver.  Hern has been a top three receiver for the Pats when he's been healthy. Tebow may be a blocker, may run a bit, but can he catch?  I didn't watch him much in college, but he doesn't seem as flexible and agile as Hern, and that makes me suspect he wouldn't be as good a receiver.  But I haven't seen him run receiving routes, so I don't know for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

But can Tebow catch?  If he's going to replace Hern, he needs to be a good receiver.  Hern has been a top three receiver for the Pats when he's been healthy. Tebow may be a blocker, may run a bit, but can he catch?  I didn't watch him much in college, but he doesn't seem as flexible and agile as Hern, and that makes me suspect he wouldn't be as good a receiver.  But I haven't seen him run receiving routes, so I don't know for sure.

Its a project, no doubt. But despite what many want to say and post clips of a ball htting him in his helmet while with the Jets, to be aQB at the levels thathe has, HE MUST HAVE GOOD HANDS AND BALL SKILLS. Its the route thing that will be hardest to get use to. Theyll give it a try, watch. Does it stick, who knows? But my OP was more about the irony in the situation not so much that be would be our answer. I think if he wants it, he can be successful at it. Hes an amazing, skilled athlete. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

To think Tebow can make the move and learn the position, run precise routes that Brady and the Pats demand is just plain laughable.  Edelman is going on what his 5th season now and still hasn't made an impact converting to a receiver.  You really think Tebow can convert to a TE and run routes like Hernandez and Gronk can?  Come on now.  Who ever is covering him will have a field day.

Can he block???

Sure Tebow is athletic, has good size but he has been playing QB his whole life.  To think Tebow can come in and play TE in season #1, in the Patriots offense is foolish.  No way he can make the transition this season, probably not even in a few seasons.  There are many players who have been playing TE their whole career that can't play TE at the pro level.

Will they put Tebow at TE for a couple gimmick plays?  Maybe, but that would be it.

OP is delusional.  Very delusional.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scarhill2000. Show scarhill2000's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:

Tebow at TE?  I certainly don't have your level of experience at playing the game, RallyC, but I just can't get to where that idea makes sense to me.  I'll grant you that Tebow has some level of athleticism and certainly is a football player but, as PatsEng points out, there's an awful lot that he would have to learn to do that he apparently has never done.

ATJ, agreed, a tall task. BUT he's bigger, stronger, runs harder with the ball, and is no doubt smarter than A-Hern. He is also well centered for his own mental stability sake. I firmly believe that Tebow, a former Heismann trophy winner who best exemplifies and represents the original  intent of the award, has more than enough talent, skill and ability to play that position at the NFL level. He wasn't the best QB when he won the award. He was actually the best football player and it was emphasized as such when he won it because it wasn't solely about his QB play. If he takes on the challenge to do it and wants it, he will be great at it. My educated guess is none the less, still only a guess............

Tebow is a religious fanatic, seriously how smart can he be?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And, he is now obsessed with me after his having gotten spun up like a screming little girl. He doesnt like what you said will simply lie about his obvious ranting and his embarrassing display By telling you that your opinion is not right about what you saw here. Hes nuts.  Ive decided to keep it to football and to not acknowledge him, and he is welcomed to do the same to me. its easy, at least for me as he doesnt speak about football anyway. 

Hahahaha!  You just contradicted yourself in this entire post.

There isn't one bit of football talk in your post that you make to say "Ive decided to keep it to football"

I tell no lies, I provide facts, I add much more to the forum then you do.  Look back to when you first started posting on here, you have done nothing but call names, lie and get so flustered that you act like a child.  Why don't you go ahead and tell us more about your football career. 

I think I have a picture of you playing football.  Or was it futbol?

Anytime you mention me in a post I will respond to it.  And you can say you ignore me but clearly you read the posts.  Why don't you just use the ignore feature.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Hahahaha!  You just contradicted yourself in this entire post.

There isn't one bit of football talk in your post that you make to say "Ive decided to keep it to football"

I tell no lies, I provide facts, I add much more to the forum then you do.  Look back to when you first started posting on here, you have done nothing but call names, lie and get so flustered that you act like a child.  Why don't you go ahead and tell us more about your football career. 

I think I have a picture of you playing football.  Or was it futbol?

Anytime you mention me in a post I will respond to it.  And you can say you ignore me but clearly you read the posts.  Why don't you just use the ignore feature.

[/QUOTE]

Ignored

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ignored

Sure you did.  You read it, you know you did.  Why post anything if you are ignoring me?  Why litter the forum with posting "ignored"?  I don't see anyone posting "read" when they have read a post.  Just use the ignore function and be done with it.

You started posting again on here just over a month ago with well under 1,000 posts and now you are up to 1179 posts in just a little over a months time.  I have probably only seen 10 real football posts from you,  Troll!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Ignored

Sure you did.  You read it, you know you did.  Why post anything if you are ignoring me?  Why litter the forum with posting "ignored"?  I don't see anyone posting "read" when they have read a post.  Just use the ignore function and be done with it.

You started posting again on here just over a month ago with well under 1,000 posts and now you are up to 1179 posts in just a little over a months time.  I have probably only seen 10 real football posts from you,  Troll!

[/QUOTE]
    Ignored

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ignored

RallyC

LOL @ you troll!  Use the ignore function, that's what it's there for.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Ignored

RallyC

LOL @ you troll!  Use the ignore function, that's what it's there for.

[/QUOTE]

Ignored

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ignored

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Ignored

[/QUOTE]

Ignored

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznnnrrrrrggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ignored

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Ignored

[/QUOTE]

Ignored

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ignored

Hahahaha!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Ignored

Hahahaha!!

Ignored and:

WazzuWheatfarmer's comment posted at 6/22/2013 10:10 PM EDT:

Hey TFB12You won't like this, but it's trueYou just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ignored

Hahahaha!!

Ignored and:

WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Hey TFB12You won't like this, but it's trueYou just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

Hey, I thought you were ignoring me? 

Apparently not because you respond to each and every one of my posts, Troll! 

If you really want to play the cut and paste game I could do that too.  There are soooo many more negative posts towards you on this forum then for me.  So one little negative post that you cut and past here really doesn't mean much.  BTW, he called you a foolish poster, hahahaha!

Once again, you don't add anything to this forum.  I talk football, post fun photos for everyone to enjoy and help run a fantasy football league here..... what do you add?  Nothing!  Just your trolling!  Like I said earlier, you started back here with under 1,000 posts just over a month ago and now you have close to 1,200, with only about 10 posts being about football.  You never played the game, it clearly shows especially in the Tebow for TE thread and the Ahern hazing thread.  Hahaha, you couldn't be more wrong about either one...... Troll!

So, we can play this game forever or until one or both of us get banned here, if you would like, or you can simply ignore me like you said you were going to do.  I guess that was just another one of your lies because as we all clearly see here you continue to respond to my posts.... LOL, troll! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Ignored

Hahahaha!!

Ignored and:

WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Hey, I thought you were ignoring me? 

Apparently not because you respond to each and every one of my posts, Troll! 

If you really want to play the cut and paste game I could do that too.  There are soooo many more negative posts towards you on this forum then for me.  So one little negative post that you cut and past here really doesn't mean much.  BTW, he called you a foolish poster, hahahaha!

Once again, you don't add anything to this forum.  I talk football, post fun photos for everyone to enjoy and help run a fantasy football league here..... what do you add?  Nothing!  Just your trolling!  Like I said earlier, you started back here with under 1,000 posts just over a month ago and now you have close to 1,200, with only about 10 posts being about football.  You never played the game, it clearly shows especially in the Tebow for TE thread and the Ahern hazing thread.  Hahaha, you couldn't be more wrong about either one...... Troll!

So, we can play this game forever or until one or both of us get banned here, if you would like, or you can simply ignore me like you said you were going to do.  I guess that was just another one of your lies because as we all clearly see here you continue to respond to my posts.... LOL, troll! 

[/QUOTE]
    Ignored and:

WazzuWheatfarmer's comment posted at 6/22/2013 10:10 PM EDT:

Hey TFB12.  You won't like this, but it's true.  You just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

You guys both need to chill out and ignore each other. I respect both of you but youre both acting like little girls. Its really becoming ridiculous. TFB12 youre getting on the level of Rusty with all this namecalling and have to win an argument attitude with Rally. Im sure thats not what you want to become. And Rally, youre a cool guy but youre 50+ years old. You should have more self-control than this. Youre a smart guy, but you need to stop and ignore him instead of engage. Same to you TFB

AP, i appreciate what you are saying. If you notice, i am literally not responding and am only adding "ignored" when tom Brady addresses me Directly. He has continued to harrass me for the last 24-hrs without a word from me other than my exhibition of restraint towards what be writes. Only recently have i included what another poster is saying about his actions towards me. Youre a good kid, but ive not retaliated to his rediculous statements yet he proves he cant control himself. Sorry that you all have to witness TFB12's meltdown. I have not reciprocated a single time since i advised him i wouldn't be. Now he is trying to dictate to me how i must ignore him? Its driving him nuts, obviously. I cant help that. I will continue to take the high road and only respond to him with "ignored" For everyones sake. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You guys both need to chill out and ignore each other. I respect both of you but youre both acting like little girls. Its really becoming ridiculous. TFB12 youre getting on the level of Rusty with all this namecalling and have to win an argument attitude with Rally. Im sure thats not what you want to become. And Rally, youre a cool guy but youre 50+ years old. You should have more self-control than this. Youre a smart guy, but you need to stop and ignore him instead of engage. Same to you TFB

AP, i appreciate what you are saying. If you notice, i am literally not responding and am only adding "ignore" when tom Brady addresses me Directly. He has conti ued to harrass me for the last 24-hrs without a word from me other than my exhibition of restraint towards what be writes. Only recently have i in luded what another poster is saying about his actions towards me. Youre a good kid, but ive not retaliated to his rediculous statements yet hes cant control himself. Sorry that you all have to witness TFB12's meltdown. 

I commend you for atleast not adding fuel to the fire but if you two have nothing other to say to each other but this stuff then why not just use the ignore button?

Because i dont need to. I am already proving self control no matter what he has to say. Its pretty obvious where the issue is my man.