If no A-Hern, then shouldn't it be Tebow Time!!!! For Real!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: If no A-Hern, then shouldn't it be Tebow Time!!!! For Real!!!

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ignored

Hahahaha!!

Ignored and:

WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Hey TFB12You won't like this, but it's trueYou just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

Hey, I thought you were ignoring me? 

Apparently not because you respond to each and every one of my posts, Troll! 

If you really want to play the cut and paste game I could do that too.  There are soooo many more negative posts towards you on this forum then for me.  So one little negative post that you cut and past here really doesn't mean much.  BTW, he called you a foolish poster, hahahaha!

Once again, you don't add anything to this forum.  I talk football, post fun photos for everyone to enjoy and help run a fantasy football league here..... what do you add?  Nothing!  Just your trolling!  Like I said earlier, you started back here with under 1,000 posts just over a month ago and now you have close to 1,200, with only about 10 posts being about football.  You never played the game, it clearly shows especially in the Tebow for TE thread and the Ahern hazing thread.  Hahaha, you couldn't be more wrong about either one...... Troll!

So, we can play this game forever or until one or both of us get banned here, if you would like, or you can simply ignore me like you said you were going to do.  I guess that was just another one of your lies because as we all clearly see here you continue to respond to my posts.... LOL, troll! 

[/QUOTE]
    Ignored and:

WazzuWheatfarmer's comment posted at 6/22/2013 10:10 PM EDT:

Hey TFB12.  You won't like this, but it's true.  You just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

[/QUOTE]

LOL! You keep posting him calling you a foolish poster!  Sweet!  You say you don't respond and that you ignore me yet you keep responding and then include ignore, lol!  What a troll!  You are 50+ year old dude acting like a 3rd grader. 

You can't use the ignore feature because then you couldn't keep up with your trolling!  So keep typing ignore, showing everyone that you really aren't ignoring me and that you are trolling the forum.

I;m RallyC and I'm going to keep typing "Ignore" instead of using the ignore feature.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You guys both need to chill out and ignore each other. I respect both of you but youre both acting like little girls. Its really becoming ridiculous. TFB12 youre getting on the level of Rusty with all this namecalling and have to win an argument attitude with Rally. Im sure thats not what you want to become. And Rally, youre a cool guy but youre 50+ years old. You should have more self-control than this. Youre a smart guy, but you need to stop and ignore him instead of engage. Same to you TFB

AP, i appreciate what you are saying. If you notice, i am literally not responding and am only adding "ignore" when tom Brady addresses me Directly. He has conti ued to harrass me for the last 24-hrs without a word from me other than my exhibition of restraint towards what be writes. Only recently have i in luded what another poster is saying about his actions towards me. Youre a good kid, but ive not retaliated to his rediculous statements yet hes cant control himself. Sorry that you all have to witness TFB12's meltdown. 

[/QUOTE]

I commend you for atleast not adding fuel to the fire but if you two have nothing other to say to each other but this stuff then why not just use the ignore button?

[/QUOTE]

He can't use the ignore feature because then he couldn't continue his trolling.  He is a fraud, he never played the game like he said he did, he is a 50+ year old dude acting like a child.  He is here to troll the forum,  We don't need trolls here!

So watch....  He will make another post and say ignore instead of using the ignore feature.  That is a troll!

Watch 5,4,3,2,1...........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You guys both need to chill out and ignore each other. I respect both of you but youre both acting like little girls. Its really becoming ridiculous. TFB12 youre getting on the level of Rusty with all this namecalling and have to win an argument attitude with Rally. Im sure thats not what you want to become. And Rally, youre a cool guy but youre 50+ years old. You should have more self-control than this. Youre a smart guy, but you need to stop and ignore him instead of engage. Same to you TFB

AP, i appreciate what you are saying. If you notice, i am literally not responding and am only adding "ignore" when tom Brady addresses me Directly. He has conti ued to harrass me for the last 24-hrs without a word from me other than my exhibition of restraint towards what be writes. Only recently have i in luded what another poster is saying about his actions towards me. Youre a good kid, but ive not retaliated to his rediculous statements yet hes cant control himself. Sorry that you all have to witness TFB12's meltdown. 

I commend you for atleast not adding fuel to the fire but if you two have nothing other to say to each other but this stuff then why not just use the ignore button?

See AP, he doesnt even realize that i am only writing IGNORED in posts that he is directly addressing me with. Ive said nothing to him in 24+hrs. Hes seeing red and chasing me now. I'm amazed at his obsession with me. And instead of not addressing me at all, he is insisting i use Ignore Button instead of letting him know Im here and literally ignoring his posts to me. I've taken control of his emotions and I wasnt intending to. Hes a control freak for sure. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Eh it was worth a shot.

Thanks for trying but it looks like he will continue to troll the forum.

He wants to think, and apparently you and everyone else to think,  that pressing the reply button to my posts and typing "Ignore" is not responding to me!  Hahahaha!!  Yep, that is a response!  But nice try RallyC!  He can't use the ignore feature because then he can't troll so now he is using you to respond to me. 

Look at RallyC, a 50+ year old who apparently works for our Government, is on here acting like a 3rd grader and trolling the forum!!

So, lets see another response Rally C...... show us that you are still trolling!

Look at RallyC... he is 50+ years old and apparently works for the Government and he is acting like a child trolling the Patriots forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ignored

Hahahaha!!

Ignored and:

Hey TFB12You won't like this, but it's trueYou just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

If you really want to play the cut and paste game I could do that too.  There are soooo many more negative posts towards you on this forum then for me.  So one little negative post that you cut and past here really doesn't mean much.  BTW, he called you a foolish poster, hahahaha!

Once again, you don't add anything to this forum.  I talk football, post fun photos for everyone to enjoy and help run a fantasy football league here..... what do you add?  Nothing!  Just your trolling!  Like I said earlier, you started back here with under 1,000 posts just over a month ago and now you have close to 1,200, with only about 10 posts being about football.  You never played the game, it clearly shows especially in the Tebow for TE thread and the Ahern hazing thread.  Hahaha, you couldn't be more wrong about either one...... Troll!

So, we can play this game forever or until one or both of us get banned here, if you would like, or you can simply ignore me like you said you were going to do.  I guess that was just another one of your lies because as we all clearly see here you continue to respond to my posts.... LOL, troll! 

[/QUOTE]
    Ignored and:

Hey TFB12.  You won't like this, but it's true.  You just wasted time and energy arguing with a foolish poster who was just trying to get a rise out of you.  You raved about "owning" him in a cyber-argument.  You are pretty much Rusty 2.0.

[/QUOTE]

LOL! You keep posting him calling you a foolish poster!  Sweet!  You say you don't respond and that you ignore me yet you keep responding and then include ignore, lol!  What a troll!  You are 50+ year old dude acting like a 3rd grader. 

You can't use the ignore feature because then you couldn't keep up with your trolling!  So keep typing ignore, showing everyone that you really aren't ignoring me and that you are trolling the forum.

I;m RallyC and I'm going to keep typing "Ignore" instead of using the ignore feature.

[/QUOTE]

Ignored and according to AP minutes ago:

"TFB12 youre getting on the level of Rusty with all this namecalling and have to win an argument attitude with Rally. Im sure thats not what you want to become"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ignored

Hahahaha!!

Ignored and:

[/QUOTE]
    Ignored and:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"TFB12 youre getting on the level of Rusty with all this namecalling and have to win an argument attitude with Rally. Im sure thats not what you want to become"

[/QUOTE]

See another response!!  ... More trolling by the 50+ year old Government worker who is acting like a 3rd grader.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ignored

Hahahaha!!

Ignored and:

[/QUOTE]
    Ignored and:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See another response!!  ... More trolling by the 50+ year old Government worker who is acting like a 3rd grader.

[/QUOTE]

Ignored and as AP stated minutes ago: "TFB12 youre getting on the level of Rusty with all this namecalling and have to win an argument attitude with Rally. Im sure thats not what you want to become"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Look at RallyC... he is 50+ years old and apparently works for the Government and he is acting like a child trolling the Patriots forum.

So, lets see another response Rally C...... show us that you are still trolling!

Ready set go RallyC, Go!  Post another troll post. 

Here we go... 5,4,3,2,1.........

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Eh it was worth a shot.

AP, you will be his teacher in time. Youve got the right mentality and disposition. He thinks BDC is a personal stomping grounds and his place to exercise authority. he is otta control.  Teach him man!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Eh it was worth a shot.

AP, you will be his teacher in time. Youve got the right mentality and disposition. He thinks BDC is a personal stomping grounds and his place to exercise authority. he is otta control.  Teach him man!

[/QUOTE]

So now you are dragging AP into this, unbelievable!!!

You post another reply to AP after I make a post.   He hasn't made another reply, are you just going to continue to reply to his same post every time I post?  Let's see how many other ways you can respond to my posts, while trying to pretend you aren't.  You take trolling to a whole different level.  You have surpassed Rusty!  Well Done!

Look at RallyC... he is 50+ years old, works for our Government and he is acting like a child trolling the Patriots forum.

Ready set go RallyC, Go!  Post another troll post. 

Here we go...  Watch this folks... in 5,4,3,2,1.........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Eh it was worth a shot.

Look at it this way... if they're in here snarking at each other, at least they're not bothering anyone else.

Sections
Shortcuts