If Patriots Win The Superbowl....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

If Patriots Win The Superbowl....

cundiff's missed field goal at the end of last nights game will forever be etched in Patriot's history, along w/ the shortened pre-season, the death of MHK, Krafts negotiations to end the lockout.........along  with all those other iconic moments like the snow bowl,  the "tuck rule".....and by lonie paxton's snow angel.

And of course, there will be hater's who will say it was fixed or something....lol.
    Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: If Patriots Win The Superbowl....

What do you mean if????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: If Patriots Win The Superbowl....:
    [QUOTE]What do you mean if????
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

LOL....I'm just sayin' Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Owe it to Ocho Stinko...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

IF?

Dude you're as bad a troll sometimes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]IF? Dude you're as bad a troll sometimes
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I didn't want to jinx them....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to If Patriots Win The Superbowl....:
    [QUOTE]cundiff's missed field goal at the end of last nights game will forever be etched in Patriot's history, along w/ the shortened pre-season, the death of MHK, Krafts negotiations to end the lockout.........along  with all those other iconic moments like the snow bowl,  the "tuck rule".....and by lonie paxton's snow angel. And of course, there will be hater's who will say it was fixed or something....lol.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Seriously, for Ravens fans, that kick is going to be the David Tyree moment that haunts their sleep for a long, long time. They will live it over and over, each time more and more incredulous that he missed. (Lucky for them, though, their awful moment didn't happen in the SB.)

The best thing about it for Pats fans, of course, is that kick will likely erase the 83-yard Ray Rice scramble as the most ridiculously over-replayed highlight whenever the Pats-Ravens square off in the future.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Patriots Win The Superbowl.... : I didn't want to jinx them....

LOL, that's a way to rationalize it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

You heard it here first. Pats win by 10 points 27 to 17. You can take that to the bank. This is destiny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Patriots Win The Superbowl.... : LOL, that's a way to rationalize it.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

who said this game was rational ?Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to If Patriots Win The Superbowl.... : You'll kill yourself?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

You sir are a stupid bas tard.....having gone through the trauma of having a love one do this vary thing your insensitivity is beyond comprehension.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Bubba, Cundiff's missed FG will go down in Patriots lore like the "tuck rule" for fortunate events which occurred giving the Pats the opportunity to win a game.  This team has been stung by some quirky happenings that kept them from winning a few more.. we know what they are... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Bubba, Cundiff's missed FG will go down in Patriots lore like the "tuck rule" for fortunate events which occurred giving the Pats the opportunity to win a game.  This team has been stung by some quirky happenings that kept them from winning a few more.. we know what they are... 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    It's gonna be awesome..... Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Patriots Win The Superbowl.... : You sir are a stupid bas tard.....having gone through the trauma of having a love one do this vary thing your insensitivity is beyond comprehension.
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

Agree Harley. This guy consistently exudes ignorance. I wish he as well as commy contrarian could be banned for life. Instead I have them on ignore, but good grief enough is enough.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]cundiff's missed field goal at the end of last nights game will forever be etched in Patriot's history, along w/ the shortened pre-season, the death of MHK, Krafts negotiations to end the lockout.........along  with all those other iconic moments like the snow bowl,  the "tuck rule".....and by lonie paxton's snow angel. And of course, there will be hater's who will say it was fixed or something....lol.

To me Sterling Moore's deflection will be what sticks out along with the play of Vince Wilfork. Moore saved our season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to If Patriots Win The Superbowl.... : To me Sterling Moore's deflection will be what sticks out along with the play of Vince Wilfork. Moore saved our season.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

they'll show his TWO plays right BEFORE the missed FG.....and the kewl music in the background building up the suspense

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsjustagame1. Show itsjustagame1's posts

First: 10/23/2011
    Last: 1/23/2012
    In Response to If Patriots Win The Superbowl.... : You'll kill yourself?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

You sir are a stupid bas tard.....having gone through the trauma of having a love one do this vary thing your insensitivity is beyond comprehension.
    Wow, I just read that. Seriously - who in their right mind would ever even think about writing something like that? This Patsfansince1966 poster is some piece of work.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I never speak as if New England is going to win. I feel it does jinx things. 

Always if. 

LOL.

Call me superstitious, but I am when it comes to sports.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Not if, its WHEN the Patriots win the Super Bowl.  Show a little faith will ya?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Patriots Win The Superbowl.... : You sir are a stupid bas tard.....having gone through the trauma of having a love one do this vary thing your insensitivity is beyond comprehension.
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

Patsfansince1966 has severe emotional issues Harley

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Patriots Win The Superbowl.... : Agree Harley. This guy consistently exudes ignorance. I wish he as well as commy contrarian could be banned for life. Instead I have them on ignore, but good grief enough is enough.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Hey Champ, Ditto, I have also had these two on Ignore for quite a long time now. They just continually rattle on about nothing any good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

[QUOTE]I never speak as if New England is going to win. I feel it does jinx things.  Always if.  LOL. Call me superstitious, but I am when it comes to sports.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    zbellino, It is the same with me too. I Always Say "IF" When I Refer to The Pats in anything in the future.
    GO PATS!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

IF?

what s wrong with you. Is "if" the only word you know?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]I never speak as if New England is going to win. I feel it does jinx things.  Always if.  LOL. Call me superstitious, but I am when it comes to sports.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

This probably dates me a little bit, but when I was growing up I used to either watch or listen to the Bruins games; especially when they were playing the Flyers or the dreaded Candadians.  Every time I watched the game, the Bruins would lose. Every time I listened to the Bruins, they would win. I would get all stoked when they won against those two teams, but then I'd try to watch their next game....and they'd LOSE. Talk about frustrating....lol Laughing