If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble

Pats better not mess this game up They had a great 1sthalf This second have is there playing STUPID It is time to wake up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble

To be fair he was nailed really quick, no excuse for a guy getting to his blindside that fast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

What??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I waited until the end to respond to your post.  Yes, it was looming big until the end when the Ravens get another defensive TD to help them win.  This time the Pats held on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

What are you talking about?  they played great, Ravens were the top ranked team on espn's power rankings

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble:
    [QUOTE]Pats better not mess this game up They had a great 1sthalf This second have is there playing STUPID It is time to wake up
    Posted by Paulawht63[/QUOTE]

No no no.

With a post like that, you have lost any privilege to call anyone else stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who cares, once agian, the Patriots' defense holds a good offense to less than 20 points. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In Response to Re: If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble:
    [QUOTE]What are you talking about?  they played great, Ravens were the top ranked team on espn's power rankings
    Posted by mikec645[/QUOTE]

Is that the same organization courtesy of our ex-Mr. Reece that said W. Welker would be out nine weeks too?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble:
    [QUOTE]What are you talking about?  they played great, Ravens were the top ranked team on espn's power rankings
    Posted by mikec645[/QUOTE]

With ESPN's usual love-affair with the Pats, The Ravens will probably drop to #2 in their overall rankings...Patriots, no doubt will move up...They were what, at roughly #30 on ESPN.com?  Therefore Pat's will be at #29...(let's hopefully they don't move down and fall in ranking for beating ESPN's top-ranked SB contender)...   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

This is for you Paulawht63

If I Only Had a Brain

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
    Consultin' with the rain.
    And my head I'd be scratchin' while
    my thoughts were busy hatchin'
    If I only had a brain.
    I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
    In trouble or in pain.
    With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
    you could be another Lincoln
    If you only had a brain.
    Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
    I could think of things I never thunk before.
    And then I'd sit, and think some more.
    I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
    My heart all full of pain.
    I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
    If I only had a brain.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble : Is that the same organization courtesy of our ex-Mr. Reece that said W. Welker would be out nine weeks too?
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]

Right sorry I forgot that Mike Reiss speculating that he COULD be out till after the bye if his knee doesn't heal means that the entire organization cannot judge how good a football team is overall

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble : With ESPN's usual love-affair with the Pats, The Ravens will probably drop to #2 in their overall rankings...Patriots, no doubt will move up...They were what, at roughly #30 on ESPN.com?  Therefore Pat's will be at #29...(let's hopefully they don't move down and fall in ranking for beating ESPN's top-ranked SB contender)...   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Yesterday I saw the Patriots as low as #14 in one NFL power ranking.  No respect, I guess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

EXCELLENT use of the english language by the original poster.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

In Response to If Pats lose and they better not It will be cause of Brady's fumble:
    [QUOTE]Pats better not mess this game up They had a great 1sthalf This second have is there playing STUPID It is time to wake up
    Posted by Paulawht63[/QUOTE]

What? Did you see how fast Suggs got to him? It's just a good defensive play by Suggs and he over-powered Light. It was Brady's blind side there was nothing he could have done.

BTW, did you guys see an almost similar play in the Denver-Dallas game? Only difference it took one more play for the TD.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

He who giveth sometimes gets taken away.  Its football, ref's calls, fumbles, interceptions.. they're all part of the game.  I think Tom's a keeper,at this point.

Sections
Shortcuts