If Pats lose - Whats the excuse?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Re: If Pats lose - Whats the excuse?

If Denver loses I'll be rooting for the NFC team to win. You watch. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Papa john, stop acting like you are the bi-product of your papa being a john.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

sponse to PapaJohn18's cchair t:
    [QUOTE]

Will it be because the refs gave Peyton the gawer

Will it be because the NFL wants Peyton to retire a champion?

Will it be because Welker dropped the ball ?  Oops...He's not there anymore.  You already used

RE:

Well, for starters.....

I was probably wearing the wrong jersey

my hat wasnt backward when we were ahead

my hat wasnt forward when we were behind

i wasnt sitting in the right chair

Didn't have sam adams boston lager in my hand by kickoff

Didn't call my brother to get his score prediction

Forgot to hang ceremonious pats jerseys for a playoff game

Didn't say the words," Patriots Defense" right before any crucial defensive play.

perhaps i forgot to rub my lucky Tedy Bruschi snow globe, a tribute to the Pats Doliphins 2003 snow game where I walked 3 miles up the road sharing a 6 pack with another random couple who ditched their car on the side of route1and walked with me and i made to my section( which was 1 of 17,000 snowed in that day) right as the kick off went in the air.

I mean yeah, I got excuses, but whats your excuse when I get all that stuff right and Brady kicks mannings azz again?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

the question is what will a little dink troll like yourself do with your pathetic life....?   what a dipsh!t thread by a jealous loser from NY with a bunch of loser teams to root for ...gfy while you're in ignoreville.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMacPatFan. Show PMacPatFan's posts

Sweeeeet!!!

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

sponse to PapaJohn18's cchair t:

Will it be because the refs gave Peyton the gawer

Will it be because Welker dropped the ball ?  Oops...He's not there anymore.  You already used

RE:

Well, for starters.....

I was probably wearing the wrong jersey

my hat wasnt backward when we were ahead

my hat wasnt forward when we were behind

i wasnt sitting in the right chair

Didn't have sam adams boston lager in my hand by kickoff

Didn't call my brother to get his score prediction

Forgot to hang ceremonious pats jerseys for a playoff game

Didn't say the words," Patriots Defense" right before any crucial defensive play.

perhaps i forgot to rub my lucky Tedy Bruschi snow globe, a tribute to the Pats Doliphins 2003 snow game where I walked 3 miles up the road sharing a 6 pack with another random couple who ditched their car on the side of route1and walked with me and i made to my section( which was 1 of 17,000 snowed in that day) right as the kick off went in the air.

I mean yeah, I got excuses, but whats your excuse when I get all that stuff right and Brady kicks mannings azz again?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

Will it be because the refs gave Peyton the game? 

Will it be because Welker dropped the ball ?  Oops...He's not there anymore.  You already used that excuse. Laughing

ALL OF THE ABOVE....Is Welker practicing the old Reggie Wayne "flop for PI flag" play?? Ah but the Patriot spy drone over the practice field will tell us today!!!!

Welker IS the spy. He never actually left the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetson13. Show jetson13's posts

Will it be because Welker dropped the ball ?  Oops...He's not there anymore.  You already used that excuse. Laughing

Because they lost the JETS game, and home field advantage.  I bet it hurts now to lose that one, huh? HAHAHA

Hey pats fans, you want some advice? Start thinking about golf.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to jetson13's comment:

When we stop thinking about the Patriots we think about the Red Sox... yeah, think about it.  

Then remember the butt fumble was #1 on espn's not top ten for like a year, think about the loss of Fireman Ed and than think that either Geno Smith or dirty sanchez will be your QB next season... think about it.  The go take a flying F.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

How truly pathetic must PJs life be. He spends all his time on another teams forum.  Pathetic 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Have'nt seen you on these boards all year-is this UD6?  I know you feel very confident now and see a trip to the SB for Ponies but promise me that when the Ponies lose this Sunday you will "Man up" and come back here and admit who the better team was?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Because they lost the JETS game, and home field advantage.  I bet it hurts now to lose that one, huh? HAHAHA

"start thinking about golf"

Now that is something all Jets fans can relate to.

Year in and year out the one constant is the jets are never a factor.

On the flip side Pat's fans get to enjoy playoff football.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

It will be because they didn't score as many points as the other team you stupid, trolling, jealous, little wuss......OH, as for Wes, we had our chance to use him as an excuse, now you get too! I think we all see where the GREAT KAZZOO is playing these days...LOL! He only dropped a couple last week! Looking like the old Welkie!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Well you better be back here papa toilet after the game if the pats win. No excuses on your part either. 

Fear not! Like the unwanted in-law at the holidays, intestinal flatuance in a theater, the three year old with a one word vocabulary ("Why?"), or that nasty bathtub ring, he'll never go away. Should the Pats win, he'll be the self-proclaimed "BEST FAN FOREVER" of the NFC team, whoever that will be, in the SB. Haters are like this..... no life, no ambitions, no goals, so they dwell on the negatives in their miserable lives, like watching the Pats continually succeed. The high point in their dreary lives is a Pats loss. Then, they can back slap themselves, proclaim how brilliant they ar for predicting the loss, and anxiously wait for their next loss. Like the guy at a Vegas craps table who lost $5000, but is "making a comeback" when he rolls a "7" on the cone out roll.

Speaks volumes...... pathetic. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

lol....Everyone realizes that of the past eight Super Bowls, these guys have won a combined total of one of them, right? One out of eight.

Do you know which one it was?     Surprised

Hmmmmm..... seems to be to be the same number of wins as the Barnyard Mules. Go check the numbers. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Can't..... you JESTS! trolls ahve all the good times booked; it's been that way since mid November. But, that's OK. You golf, we'll watch playof football. Something your JESTS! trolls have to visit a museum to see clips of with your home team in them.

FORE!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Have'nt seen you on these boards all year-is this UD6?  I know you feel very confident now and see a trip to the SB for Ponies but promise me that when the Ponies lose this Sunday you will "Man up" and come back here and admit who the better team was?

Not me.  I give the pats an even chance to win this game.  The pats power running game against a suspect defense is the difference.  By the same token, you've got the denver offense against a suspect patriots defense.  The only overall advantage in this game is the homefield.  that's about it, imo. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Your parents decided not to abort u....what's their excuse

The doctor was late

The circus needed baby monkees

Welker dropped the suction hose

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

We should take up a collection to buy this douchebagg a life

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

If Denver loses.........he'll show up SB time..rooting for the other team. You watch.

If Denver loses I'll be rooting for the NFC team to win. You watch. Laughing

Nope as an AFC fan that automatically makes you a Pats Fan next week.  Come on jump on the Winning Bandwagon...Welcome aboard Leon bahahahaha

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

If Denver loses.........he'll show up SB time..rooting for the other team. You watch.

Poppa John is asking the wrong question. The question should be, I wonder what excuses that he and the other Manning lovers will come up with, should the Pats pull off the upset? The Patriots aren't expected to win. They are playing with house money.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Poppa John is asking the wrong question. The question should be, I wonder what excuses that he and the other Manning lovers will come up with, should the Pats pull off the upset? The Patriots aren't expected to win. They are playing with house money.

we'll use a well worn and respected angle on this board...conspiracy. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

It will be because they didn't score as many points as the other team you stupid, trolling, jealous, little wuss......OH, as for Wes, we had our chance to use him as an excuse, now you get too! I think we all see where the GREAT KAZZOO is playing these days...LOL! He only dropped a couple last week! Looking like the old Welkie!

I see lots of dropped passes by every receiver on every team in the NFL. 

Are you saying he's the only one that drops passes? 

If receivers didn't drop passes, QB's would all have perfect passer ratings. 

He just needed a better QB to put the ball right into his arms instead of throwing passes 2 feet away where he had to stretch and twist just to catch them. 

Facts are facts... Welker just had his best season ever. He never caught 10 TD passes in a season from Brady. LMAO...... And Welker missed 4 games this year.

The facts show that WESSIE dropped more passes than ANY OTHER SLOT RECEIVER, #2 for ALL RECEIVERS in the NFL this season even though he played a reduced amount of games. And he is already leading in this category in these playoffs!!! LOL! Do your homework before you go trolling on a topic stupid! WESSIE is no longer the same guy he was just 6-weeks ago. Wess doesn't even remember his first 9-TD catches this season anymore. Damn you're an idiot. It must be that Mile High Air! I was at NORAD in Colorado Springs just last week and I understand exactly why you may be as goofey as you appear here. Go climb McKinley and make yourself useful. Dork....once up there, say some prayers that Wes can still spell his name by the end of the game Sunday. Damn you are easy......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Can someone explain to me why it is "One and Down" when you lose the first playoff game?  Doesn't "One and Down" sound like you won the first game and lost the second?  Shouldn't it be something like "In and Out" since you got into the playoffs and were taken Out in the first game?  On second thought I like "In-N-Out Burgers" and if they changed that tag to "In and Out" Manning would buy a bunch of "In-N-Out Burger" shops and I'd have to see his sad sack face on their window as I drove through the Drive-Thru window.

Sections
Shortcuts