If Pats lose - Whats the excuse?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: If Pats lose - Whats the excuse?

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

Will it be because the refs gave Peyton the game? 

Will it be because the NFL wants Peyton to retire a champion?

Will it be because Welker dropped the ball ?  Oops...He's not there anymore.  You already used that excuse. Laughing

Have'nt seen you on these boards all year-is this UD6?  I know you feel very confident now and see a trip to the SB for Ponies but promise me that when the Ponies lose this Sunday you will "Man up" and come back here and admit who the better team was?

Not me.  I give the pats an even chance to win this game.  The pats power running game against a suspect defense is the difference.  By the same token, you've got the denver offense against a suspect patriots defense.  The only overall advantage in this game is the homefield.  that's about it, imo. 

I did'nt think so -- this guy just just rambles non-sensical sh-t. I think he justs posts to post? Not even sure he is a Broncos fan? The Colts will be in the playoffs for years I believe?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

Not me.  I give the pats an even chance to win this game.  The pats power running game against a suspect defense is the difference.  By the same token, you've got the denver offense against a suspect patriots defense.  The only overall advantage in this game is the homefield.  that's about it, imo. 

Covering your butt just in case I see, eh, Gomez? LOL!!!

Actually Denver has a much better Rushing D and a horrible passing D it's time to go back to pass first offense?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Will it be because Welker dropped the ball ?  Oops...He's not there anymore.  You already used that excuse. Laughing

The excuse is that you posted one time on this page with your dumb thoughts. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Kindly substitute "Giants" for "Yankees" & "Pats" for my beloved "Sox" but I will use this intact when baseball season starts.

what do the Giants have to do with this??

"what do the giants have to do with this??"

That's easy.

Both NY teams are toilet material.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Dude you do realize that the Patriots are the underdogs here right?  With all the key injuries and the personnel changes (even before the season started) they already had excuses built-in.  You don't have to come here and ask this question.  Just open any form of media and you'll find your answer.

The Pats don't really have to win this game.  The team is set for the coming years what with being one of the youngest teams in the league and with emerging stars in both offense and defense.  Their time will come.  Sooner than later.

The pressure is all on the Broncos, specifically Manning, to win the SB (not just the playoff game).  The question really is...will he?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Well I'm not sure if these qualify as excuses but here goes.... the other team had more points than they did, they gave up more points than the other team did, the other team out played them and or all of the above.

Hows that for excuses?

Sections
Shortcuts