If Pats make it to superbowl would it the best thing ever to play the soul sucking Giants.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: If Pats make it to superbowl would it the best thing ever to play the soul sucking Giants.

I would much rather play against the Packers, have Brady and Co. beat the best team in the NFC.

Getting revenge against the Giants would be nice but in all honesty, I think we would play better against Green Bay.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: If Pats make it to superbowl would it the best thing ever to play the soul sucking Giants.

Wouldn't bother me, be nice to get revenge.

Be funny if they end up in the NFCCG against GB, and beat them again.

NYG is a pretty hot team over in the NFC, and watching KC shut them down tells me anothe team like NYG or SF could do the same.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The best thing ever would be to win the Super Bowl.  I could care less about the opponent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

As far as the Pats can make it to the Super Bowls, any team would be a great games to watch. Either:
    Pats vs. Packers
    Pats vs. Saints
    Pats vs. 49ers
    I don't think the Giants has enough fire power to overcome the Packers or the Saints or get by the defensive stunt of the 49ers.

In other hands, the Pats has to overcome either Ravens or Steelers to get into the show down.
    Home sweet home for the Pats = 12 men in the team. 
    GO PATS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

This sounds laughable, but I honestly think the Giants are one of the most dangerous post season teams out there right now. 

I think it's more likely that NO or GB is in the big game, though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In Response to Re: If Pats make it to superbowl would it the best thing ever to play the soul sucking Giants.:
    Why does it matter who they play in the Super Bowl?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Just another typical jerk respone from you again huh?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

After watching the Saints DESTROY the Pats the last time we played (last year?) I would prefer they NOT have to play them. Beating Eli would be great, but even with a not so great season, he plays well in big games. Their D line isn't quite what it was in 07, but I think the best matchup & most exciting game, would be Green Bay. It also has the added benefit of beating a team that was last years winner, this years supposed powerhouse, & a team that was never really given a hard time in the media about it's defense... which, BTW, finished BEHIND the Pats in DEAD LAST place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wait till the Saints or 9ers or the other warm weather NFC teams play the Superbowl in NYC. It would be pretty cold today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: If Pats make it to superbowl would it the best thing ever to play the soul sucking Giants.:

Agree...   that is the "best thing", the Pats being in the SB again regardless of the opponent!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

Hey Patsfan66, What's wrong with a little conjecture? Isn't that what this forum was created for? Of course it doesn't really matter who we play but it's fun to disect  different opponents and what difficulties they might or might not present.
                        Cool your jets and shush if you don't want to join in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Ehhh.. I want to beat the Giants.  Yep.  Badly.  I'm still pretty angry about 2007.  We got jobbed.  Crushing Eli's testes would be super o.k. great.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

it would be nice to beat the Giants in the SB to make up for our loss during regular season......and that other game that I've tried forgetting about...lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Saints Vs PAts !!!!  thats the SB i want !!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Best scenario is Pats vs Pitt
    Pats vs. Balt
    Pats vs. NY Giants or Packers or Saints

The fierceness of the opponent only makes us stronger. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Re: If Pats make it to superbowl would it the best thing ever to play the soul sucking Giants. : Just another typical jerk respone from you again huh?
    Posted by hang3xc

I know. It was a bad day when patsfansince1966 granchild showed him how to get on the internet. :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: If Pats make it to superbowl would it the best thing ever to play the soul sucking Giants. : I know. It was a bad day when patsfansince1966 granchild showed him how to get on the internet. :)
    Posted by raptor64d

Hahahahahahaha - that is funny because for pfs66 to have a grandchild, that means he would have at least one child which means he would have had to formed some kind of relationship with a human being. And he hates humans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants get there.  I just hope if it's the Packers that Rogers stays healthy, that kid Flynn looks pretty good 480 yard and 5 TDs...Does that make Rogers a System QB?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I don't see playing the Giants as revenge. That is the past. The Pats blew it big time when it mattered most. The Pats just need to worry about making it one game at a time. I don't think it matters who they would play, but prefer it to be the Packers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Giants get there.  I just hope if it's the Packers that Rogers stays healthy, that kid Flynn looks pretty good 480 yard and 5 TDs...Does that make Rogers a System QB?
    Posted by Tomhab

That is an interesting thought being debated across the sports shows. I was amazed to see such numbers and scoring from a back up against a pretty good Lions team. System

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It would be sweet revenge to play the GreenBay Desmond Howards, I mean Packers.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Catharsis maybe...

The process of relieving an abnormal excitement by reëstablishing the association of the emotion with the memory or idea of the event that first caused it, and of eliminating it by complete expression (called the abreaction). (noun)

I'm thinking the OP has been "stuck" since that fateful day in 2007. Maybe?

Sections
Shortcuts