If Revis/ Browner comes True. Why not Keep Spikes !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

If Revis/ Browner comes True. Why not Keep Spikes !

If our DB´s for the season includes REVIS, BROWNER, DMC, DENNARD, RYAN, ARRINGTON and maybe a 1st rounder S. TEAMS WILL TRY TO RUN MORE... AND THEN SPIKES BECOMES AN IMPACT PLAYER AGAIN FOR US.

For the right price i would love to hace Browner + Spikes on the field at the same time (INTIMIDATION)

Agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: If Revis/ Browner comes True. Why not Keep Spikes !

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If our DB´s for the season includes REVIS, BROWNER, DMC, DENNARD, RYAN, ARRINGTON and maybe a 1st rounder S. TEAMS WILL TRY TO RUN MORE... AND THEN SPIKES BECOMES AN IMPACT PLAYER AGAIN FOR US.

For the right price i would love to hace Browner + Spikes on the field at the same time (INTIMIDATION)

Agree?

[/QUOTE]

Spikes didn't want to be here and he's probably going with the Bills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Chris Trapasso @ChrisTrapasso 53m

Breaking: A source close to the situation tells me Brandon Spikes and the Buffalo #Bills have agreed to a deal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Because he sucks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree?

[/QUOTE]

NO...too much of a free spirit...BB hates him.....as a player I think BB thinks he's ok, as a human being...not so much...Just a matter of time before Spikes does something to embaress the team...he'll probably be called at the AH trial as a witness...the Pats want to put distance between themselves and him before then

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Spikes is good vs run D, everyone else vs pass D...which is what BB is trying to build - a great pass D.  This is a passing league. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Is it because the Pats are in Cap Hell?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Because he got beat out by a rookie who is far more dynamic and who can actually cover TEs and RBs out of the backfield.  He's a good thumper though in obvious running situations but lacks versatility and accountability so he's done here.  I will miss some of his tweets though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Spikes put himself ahead of the team, that's why.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Great against the run when he plays...2 down LB who seems like too much of a free spirit for BB's liking. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This guy will be cut in two years...or less.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

Wilfork may be following Spikes to Buffalo when he is released unless BB is able to pull off a trade for him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Spikes is too limited to be a long-term answer at MLB. You need someone who can cover better in that position, particularly in a 4-3. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This guy will be cut in two years...or less.

[/QUOTE]

Chung/Butler/Spikes....

Shake them up in a bag and dump them out and you can't tell the difference between them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I don't think it had anything to do with Spikes not being a good enough MLB or a free spirit. It's mostly because right now they play a 3 LB system and really had 3 MLB. Mayo can play both inside and on the outside, but Hightower just isn't fast enough to be an OLB in the NFL. Now he can slide to the inside, and Collins takes over at the other OLB spot. I think between the added depth to the CB spot and this in house move you already have a more effective defense. If they can get a high impact guy either to play opposite Jones, at the SS position or both the defense is pretty much set. Just add depth.