If Rusty IM'd with Bill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: If Rusty IM'd with Bill

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice thread, I "would of" posted earlier, but Internet in the Cayman Islands hasn't really been invented yet.

[/QUOTE]

Who goes to the hottest place on earth in July? Answer? White trash that isn't very bright, not knowing what the equator represents in terms of temperature!  bawhaha

awbaaha

It just can't be made up.

Hint:  Take an Alaskan cruise in July, moron. You go to the Caymans in February.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Has he been transferred from Magnolia Manor? I didn't realize that. Thanks for the update.[/QUOTE]

Youre welcome

The staff at Shady is better equipped to handle an extreme case like Mr Parilli, and so his family requested the transfer last week

Youll be happy to know that "Babe" is adjusting well to his new surroundings

One peculiar thing though: Everytime a handsome young man enters the facility, Mr Parilli will run down to the lobby screaming, "That you, Tom? That you, Tom??"

Strange

Visiting hours tomorrow are between 2-8 pm

Thank you

[/QUOTE]

Is he still demanding Nilla Wafers and orange sherbet on Tuesday nights?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Hey moron-child, stop quoting Barbara Walters here. I have her on ignore and you're forcing me to accidentally view her worthless contributions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Silly Babe!
                                           There's no such thing as "accidental" anymore
                                              Nobody is forcing you to do anything, dear
                                      If you read a post in here, it's because you wanted to
                                                                       You know that
                                              Now, who wants another bowl of sherbie?
                                                                              Hmmm?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Silly Babe!
                                                                You know that
                                                                       Hmmm?

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The difference between Rusty and guys like us is that he is a born liar, as had been proven here 1000 times. I have no reason to lie about it. Lies are disgusting to me. Incidentally, my sweetie thinks he's a moron too. LMAO@him

He is a pathological liar.  You can't trust a single thing he says.  I can't stand people who lie.  I had a coworker who was a pathological liar, people couldn't stand to be around the guy and every time he said something you could see everyone roll their eyes, like here comes more BS.  Rusty is exactly like that person. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I thought about putting a Welkie reference in the TFB segment....something about TFB "melting down" on 3/13/13 lol. But that section was pretty full already, and I didnt want to overload it, so I left Wes out

Glad you enjoyed the OP

By the way, rkrap thought the whole thing was kind of creepy. Meanwhile you thought the ending wasnt creepy enough

Geez. Hard to please everyone around here:)

You should have!  I never get tired of reminding people of how right I was.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Silly Babe!
                                                                You know that
                                                                       Hmmm?

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I see you've made a new friend, dumbkoff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Now now, Babe
                If I didnt know any better, I'd swear youre jealous
          I want to be friends with you too, hon, but you wont let me
    The desire to form a close bond with someone is a very basic human aspiration
                 We all feel it. Even you. It's natural and instinctive
                                            So what do you say, Babe?
                                         Will you please be my friend?
                                                           *smile*

Sections
Shortcuts