If Ryan believes that Brady should be penalized..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: If Ryan believes that Brady should be penalized..

Maybe not a role model for many kids in NY.....
    But probably (I would hope, anyway) that he's a role model for about 22 of his own children, if not all 30 of them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

As anyone knows only a coward says things to your face.  If you want to say something bad about somebody, you hold a press conference, tell the media how you don't like that person...then the next day a reporter can tell them what you said.  That's how issued are resolved by real men...through the media. 

This method of Brady by responding to the Jets criticism by "actions" instead of words, and keeping it "on the field" instead of on ESPN is just cowardly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

When Brady pointed or looked at the Jets' sideline after scoring a TD, he was just trying to locate "the wall" in the ensuing kickoff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

In Cromartie's defense (not that he deserves one), the New York media hunted the weakest link and found him.  They needed this headline and they knew they could get it out of him.

It's hilarious Rex wants a penalty for something almost no one saw. subtle "body gestures", "looking over at our bench", "pointing" - Maybe he should file a harrassment complaint with the Foxboro Police department:

911: 911, what's your emergency?
    FR: We have a situation over here, this guy's been looking and pointing at us for a while and he's making some body gestures.
    911: OK, we'll send someone over to sort it out
    FR: WHEW! Great, can you make sure he is pretty big and played football for Foxboro High.
    911: excuse me?
    FR: (sounding nervous), hurry up just get over here, it's really getting out of control, make sure they can rush the passer and hold onto the ball
    911: ok, I'm starting to lose you...
    FR: JUST GET OVER HERE, they're going for it on 4th down, Brady just smirked through his grill at the strength coach, Sal, who was the closest on the sideline to him.  I don't want this to get worse, or I'll send him in to stick his knee out, or maybe my wife's boyfriend, I need help. awww NO, he did it again, he pointed in the air after that kid we cut just went 50 yards, that's not right, he did it again, he looked at me!
    911: Are you sure you need anyone?
    FR: Fuhgeddaboutit.  I'll play them any time they want, right now, I'll go out and play them right now. Who wants a piece of me? Who wants a piece of my wife? Come on, I ain't backing down, NO WAY!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The most pathetic pro sports coach I have ever witnessed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Does Ryan really think that..  was that posted anywhere... if So, absolutleyeffing unreal...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: If Ryan believes that Brady should be penalized..:

Anybody got a link to the "penalty" quote? I haven't seen that one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

I'm sure it's been said before but I'll say it again... If the Jets don't want to be taunted on the field after a TD, they should shut their mouths in the week(s) leading up to the game. The Jets were preparing for a game with the Colts and fatty was already taking pot shots at Brady... Honestly, what do they expect come game time when Tom hucks a TD pass? Aside from the Ravens I don't hear any other teams complaining about Brady's "antics" on the field so that should tell you something right there! It's two big mouthed teams with big mouthed players that wouldn't know class if it smacked them right in the face! 

Rex fired the first shot when he stated "I'm not here to kiss Belichick's rings!" in his FIRST press conference as head coach of the Jets and now he's going to whine about post TD celebrations from the opposing QB? GIVE ME A BREAK FATA$$!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chung25. Show chung25's posts

Did Ryan consider it a form of taunting?

"Yeah," he replied, "And it should be penalized."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

it is under Ryan: Brady was looking at the sideline

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

[QUOTE]Did Ryan consider it a form of taunting? "Yeah," he replied, "And it should be penalized." http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/ it is under Ryan: Brady was looking at the sideline
    Posted by chung25[/QUOTE]

Well if Ryan is looking for sympathy .... it's between S**T and Syphilis. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I doubt Ryan even remembers half of the crap that flows from his mouth. It's funny though to listen to a coach and player from a team that's supposed to be so tough whine about someone looking at them. I think the last time I heard that one was during a second grade recess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

[QUOTE] I doubt Ryan even remembers half of the crap that flows from his mouth. It's funny though to listen to a coach and player from a team that's supposed to be so tough whine about someone looking at them. I think the last time I heard that one was during a second grade recess.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!! It doesn't surprise me though... Rex reminds me of the type, who as a kid would still be yapping and going back for more after he just got his butt kicked ("I'd play em again right now if they would!"), and would still be wearing bruises from the last beating during his current beating and so on and so forth... At that point it's not called bravery or courage, it's called being an idiot with a big mouth!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]Did Ryan consider it a form of taunting? "Yeah," he replied, "And it should be penalized." http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/ it is under Ryan: Brady was looking at the sideline
    Posted by chung25[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Remember week 2 when Edwards danced in front of Butler TWICE?

What would you call that?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to If Ryan believes that Brady should be penalized..:
    [QUOTE]..for looking at the sideline, then he must fine/suspend/penalize Cromartie for publicly and knowingly spouting the words "f**k" and "a***hole" to the media. Is not Cromartie, as an NFL player, a role model for many kids in the NY area who look up to him as a role model? I'd dock the idiot him $50,000 and send him to some inner city schools to talk to kids about using profanity in public.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Half those kids will be his!!!