If Sanchez doesnt start next week - is he done?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

If Sanchez doesnt start next week - is he done?

First step of being run out of town...Nobody else is gonna want him so how long till hes out of league?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: If Sanchez doesnt start next week - is he done?

Well, lets hope he is not done in NY. Its hard to find guys that give you that perfect range of 7-9 wins a year that keep the owner giving you another chance.

In reality, yes he is done. The Dirty Sanchez play was really the last straw. After that Rex was just looking for a reason, an opportunity. He knows Tebow is not the answer. He will give McElroy his shot this year but he is hoping he is given another year to find a new messiah.

I think if he goes back to Sanchez - and he might - I am not sure about this really - then he might be signing his own pink slip. Sticking with Sanchez now is just an embarrassment to a team that actually has many other reasons to be embarrassed. Sanchez might just be the fall guy. You know, like that clown character in The Maltese Falcon?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm pretty sure he will start.  Next year will be an interesting year for the Jets.  Will Sancheeze be there?  Will Rex be there? Will Tannenbaum still be there?  It will be interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

If Brady Quinn, Chad Henne and Tavaris Jackson could find second jobs, I'm sure Sanchez can. Most likely as a backup though.

I just hope it's not with ARZ. Fitz has been through enough

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

The Jest have to let him go and trade up to get Matt Barkley USC's next NFL Bust.  Maybe Sanshez can replace Tony Romo in Dallass...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jest have to let him go and trade up to get Matt Barkley USC's next NFL Bust.  Maybe Sanshez can replace Tony Romo in Dallass...

[/QUOTE]

This ^ because the Jets would be dumb enough to do that again and not even realize it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just hope it's not with ARZ. Fitz has been through enough

[/QUOTE]
    Man, you are not kidding.  Poor Larry Fitz!

Sections
Shortcuts