If Slater is hurt, who is in?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Re: If Slater is hurt, who is in?

I agree that galloway isnt getting it done but he is still fast. He is learning a new offense and finding rythym with Tom.

It may take a few games for him to really fall into sync with Tom. Remember it took a bit for Jabar too

I dont see how galloway could be cut but i am certainly hoping that Nunn and Ventrone can find some way onto this patriot team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I factored into my earlier post that there is NO chance Nunn makes it to the practice squad without being claimed by another team.  If we cut him, he is gone.  When Galloway does not return next year, we will be short what is potentially a good receiver that could still be with us.

I doubt BB will let Nunn go.  He has shown to much to get cut, or risk sneaking onto the practice squad.  BB will make the right call.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

In Response to Re: If Slater is hurt, who is in?:
    I factored into my earlier post that there is NO chance Nunn makes it to the practice squad without being claimed by another team.  If we cut him, he is gone.  When Galloway does not return next year, we will be short what is potentially a good receiver that could still be with us. I doubt BB will let Nunn go.  He has shown to much to get cut, or risk sneaking onto the practice squad.  BB will make the right call.
    Posted by carawaydj

Globe says that Ventrone has been cut. I agree with the above post but with Slater and Ventrone gone maybe Galloway, Nunn and Lewis are all on. I guess it depends on whether it is 8 or 9 Offensive Lineman or 8 or 9 Linebackers. I think if it is pretty much guaranteed if Slater and Ventrone are gone that Nunn is in so that he can bring speed to the special teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1264477. Show user_1264477's posts

It looks like Slater isn't hurt that badly........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Looks like Slater's injury was less severe than it looked.  He appears to have made the 53 man roster.....

Sections
Shortcuts