IF THE MAYANS ARE RIGHT...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: IF THE MAYANS ARE RIGHT...

If these coming 14 days are indeed the last...Gentlemen, and ladies, it's been a honor and a pleasure.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

It's not the Mayans that worry me, it's the wackos that might go crazy the night before because they just know the world is ending lol.  I actually know a couple heading away to a cabin in the mountains because of that.  They want to get away from people that night.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well tell em not to come here all the neighbors are armed and don't tke kindly to trespassers. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And not just in a chronological sense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

and the world ends on 12/21 then the Giants will be for all eternity the Last Super Bowl Champion

just a thought..

[/QUOTE]

When a tree falls in the forest . . . 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not the Mayans that worry me, it's the wackos that might go crazy the night before because they just know the world is ending lol.  I actually know a couple heading away to a cabin in the mountains because of that.  They want to get away from people that night.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly and forget night before, have you read the headlines this year??  People have been going nuts all year in preparation for this...  I will breathe a big sigh of relief if/when we make it 2013, I tell you that...   maybe people will act normal again....or not!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If these coming 14 days are indeed the last...Gentlemen, and ladies, it's been a honor and a pleasure.

[/QUOTE]

somehow though i think we'll all be back here on day 15

[/QUOTE]

They found another Mayan calendar that extends past 2012.

http://www.history.com/news/ancient-maya-calendar-calculations-found-on-dwelling-walls

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

and the world ends on 12/21 then the Giants will be for all eternity the Last Super Bowl Champion

just a thought..

[/QUOTE]
    Actually, Jints, the stone the Mayans were using only had enough room to get to 2012...  they didn't think they'd live that long and simply stopped there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Yeah the world does end that night Jints with horrible excruciating pain to those still here...So why dont you hang yourself now.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

All four of my hometown major sports teams have won multiple championships in my lifetime... I can die happy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Sad part is I thought the millenium was going to get rid of these clowns. When we got past 2000, it was the crack pot minister in CA that had the world ending in 2009, now its the Dec 21 that they latch on to. When the sun comes up Dec 22nd, these people will find some other hidden prophecy date to latch on to..The Christian crackpots are already calling the re-election of Obama the sign of the apocalyse...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I'll be on vacation ....."its the end of the world awe know it and I feel fine"  '<:-P

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

just a thought..

[/QUOTE]

Which at that point nobody will care.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, I have been watching the Walking Dead so I am prepared just incase there is a Zombie apocalypse.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BTW, I have been watching the Walking Dead so I am prepared just incase there is a Zombie apocalypse.

[/QUOTE]

Hits to the head are legal there, right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hits to the head are legal there, right?

[/QUOTE]

For sure! 

Also, I will let everyone in on the perfect place to live during a Zombie Apocalypse..... House boat!!  You are welcome!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

If they could forsee the future, wouldn't they have seen their own demise and done something about it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Giants champions for eternity? The universe is not that poorly designed..Proof that the sun will rise on the 22nd

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

If anyone is looking for stocking stuffers, I have some 2013 Mayan Calendars for sale!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

just a thought..

[/QUOTE]

If it would get your ignorant azzz to stop posting here, it would be worth it.

Sections
Shortcuts