IF THE MAYANS ARE RIGHT...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: IF THE MAYANS ARE RIGHT...

I better use up the rest of my vacation time, just in case!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Way Giants are playing they may be out of playoff race by dec 21st.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I just gave my two weeks notice at work so I can enjoy the last day!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just gave my two weeks notice at work so I can enjoy the last day!!

[/QUOTE]

did u win the lottery or starting a new job?

[/QUOTE]

Neither.  The end of the world is the 21st, I figured I might as well give my two weeks notice before then.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And..... for eternity, the Patriots will be the last NFL dynasty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All four of my hometown major sports teams have won multiple championships in my lifetime... I can die happy.

[/QUOTE]

Am I the only guy around here who misses the Bruins? Just when they're finally really good again, something like this work stoppage has to rear it's ugly head. This is the second time that bad luck and bad timing has fallen upon this franchise, just as their reached elite team status. During the Bobby Orr era in the 70s, the fledging World Hockey Association (WHA) came along, and raided their team. Stud goalie Gerry Cheevers, Derek Sanderson, and Johnny McKenzie signed on with the new league...and Eddie Westphal was lost to the NY Islanders in an expansion draft.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In case of a zombie apocalypse,don't forget the "double tap" 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Zombie apocalypse has started - so many brain dead posters on here!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from miSOXfan. Show miSOXfan's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:

... I actually know a couple heading away to a cabin in the mountains because of that. ...

LOL, yeah, because no one is safe from the apocalypse unless you're in a cabin in the mountains  (or in a van down by the river)

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

I miss my Rangers TP just like u miss ur Bruins-big time especially after last years run to the Conf Final thought they might be primed for a Cup run

[/QUOTE]

The Rangers were really good last year...a tough, physical team. But, they slipped up against the Devils, and the LA Kings pulled a NY Giants on league...getting white hot at the right time, to  capture the Stanley Cup. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All four of my hometown major sports teams have won multiple championships in my lifetime... I can die happy.

[/QUOTE]

They did it in 7 years...!  No other city can come close to that...  If pats could have closed deal in Feb... It would have been reduced to a ridiculous 4 years.... Pretty sweet...  We are indeed the fortunate ones to experience this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Dec 21st marks the return of our creators- The Annunaki. The important thing to know is that they are here to save us from the New World Order. This NWO is being crafted by the Illuminati who are working in conjunction with the alien Greys to enslave mankind. The Annunaki's have already begun pre-emptive stikes in preparation for their arrival and final battle with the Greys and Illuminati (the recent earthquake off the coast of Japan was an underwater Grey alien base being taken out by the Annunaki).

When the Annunaki ships arrive on the planet's surface the government will have you believe we are under attack, THIS IS A LIE, do not believe them! FEMA has already constructed concentration camps for US citizens after a state of Marshall Law has been declared. If you live in a major metropolitan area but have a safe, less populated area in which you can retreat to, it is best to know the back ways there. The government is going to cut off all major access routes to these areas in effort to contain the population at large.

It is also best to already have the things you think you will need (food, water, fuels, weapons and ammo) to ride out the initial onset of choas. When the s*it hits the fan that is not the time to gather supplies and make a plan!  Only the well prepared and lucky few of the meek shall inherit the earth when the dust settles.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I miss my Rangers TP just like u miss ur Bruins-big time especially after last years run to the Conf Final thought they might be primed for a Cup run

[/QUOTE]

The Rangers were really good last year...a tough, physical team. But, they slipped up against the Devils, and the LA Kings pulled a NY Giants on league...getting white hot at the right time, to  capture the Stanley Cup. 

[/QUOTE]

I think the lockout helps the Leafs. When was the last time you could say no one was ahead of them going into January?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

and the world ends on 12/21 then the Giants will be for all eternity the Last Super Bowl Champion

just a thought..

[/QUOTE]

The Mayans aren't right. Meanwhile, go post on the Ravens forum that if the Mayans had been off by 11 years, Baltimore would be for all eternity the Last Super Bowl Champion, and the Patriots would not have won three times. See you on the 22nd.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

and the world ends on 12/21 then the Giants will be for all eternity the Last Super Bowl Champion

just a thought..

[/QUOTE]

The Mayans aren't right. Meanwhile, go post on the Ravens forum that if the Mayans had been off by 11 years, they would be for all eternity the Last Super Bowl Champion, and the Patriots would not have won three times. See you on the 22nd.

[/QUOTE]

now this is interesting because in one of the mayan temples it's rumoured there is a painting of a guy holding a trophy and wearing a uniform on the wall-and i have read that the archeologists who have seen this say the guy is a dead ringer for eli manning

strange huh?

[/QUOTE]

Congratulations. You win the prize for the dumbest comeback post of the week.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts