If the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl this year they need to kick some azz!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

If the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl this year they need to kick some azz!

No more three point win--come on out and play tough aggresive football!!  put points up -take chances- go for the big win!!!  Put some fear in the team that will play them in the Super Bowl!! and please shut 52 and thuggs up!!!  come on you guys KICK ASS!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

Re: If the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl this year they need to kick some azz!

It would be great if they could do that.  I just can't see domination out of the gate, by the Patriots.  They almost seem to start a little slow, overly cautious.  They need succesive first downs and to score 7 in the red zone. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: If the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl this year they need to kick some azz!

I am certain they WILL!!!  GO PATS!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

"Mindset is ta win"!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ultpatfan's comment:

It would be great if they could do that.  I just can't see domination out of the gate, by the Patriots.  They almost seem to start a little slow, overly cautious.  They need succesive first downs and to score 7 in the red zone. 

Week 3 Patriots were up 13 to 0 after the 1st quarter.  Had they converted those 2 FG's to TD's it would have been a blowout!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

YEAH!!! I hear that a few Patriot player check these boards every now and then, maybe you should motivate them with a pic...

If you're buying this, let me know...=)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Week 3 Patriots were up 13 to 0 after the 1st quarter.  Had they converted those 2 FG's to TD's it would have been a blowout!

But they didn't...it's just like saying if the 49ers didnt step off of the gas pedal then that game would have been a blowout. What happened happened.

However, week 3 game has litle to do with this game. Way I see it, Ravens are much better now than they were before. The oline realignment has really improved their production and Flacco is playing his best football. That defense now has Suggs. I worry more about Suggs than I do Webb. Kruger has also improved as the season went on.

Pats are better too. Both teams are different teams than they were at the beginning of the season.