If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?

Just wondering who New England fans follow other than the pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?

Well....I live in N. Carolina now, so I am trying to build up a tolerance for the Panthers.  Many in New England were brought up with the Giants, before the Pats came around.  Thankfully, with the Krafts, it looks like we won't have to worry about that! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I'd follow the (Insert new city) Patriots. I don't like any other teams

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

All other teams are cannon fodder for the Pats.

If I have to start rooting for the Vikings it's gonna get ugly up in here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Having moved to MD, i think Id still be a pats fan if they moved.

If I had to pick another team...Packers..or Aaron Rodgers...Guy has been on my fantasy team since 2008...so yeah, i root for him. Dont know if im rooting for the packers as a team or just rodgers haha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

I'd be a fan of my fantasy team and hope that football would return. Couldn't see myself rooting for the Los Angeles Patriots............Oh hell no!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaPete. Show TampaPete's posts

I remained a Pats fan even when they moved to Foxborough from Boston and changed their name to New England Patriots, so I guess I would still be a Pats fan if they moved somewhere like LA.  However, if Kraft were to move them to London, that would put a huge strain on my loyalty.

I have lived in Tampa for 11 years now, and I am just starting to warm up to the Bucs a little.   At last they have a real offense with a good young QB and some exciting skill players.

Can't root for the Rays or Lightning at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Montreal Alouettes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

If i had to pick another team and it couldn't be the patriots id say the Falcons. a good quality QB, a coaching staff that has its stuff together, Former patriot decision makers.

All the makings for NFC Patriots 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?:
    [QUOTE]All other teams are cannon fodder for the Pats. If I have to start rooting for the Vikings it's gonna get ugly up in here.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Lmao!  Seriously...

But alright, say you HAVE to...  And, in the case of NE- In the case, of The Patriots being entirely dismantled (a case where they actually went nowhere)...  I'd either go Oakland (as I did somewhat as a kid before the age of 10...A time period splitting my loyalties towards the Patriots from my 1976 birth to seeing them, and fully growing to love only them, by say 1984 & then on).  Ya had ta like the toughness & sorta anti-establishment/non-good guys Raiders as a kid.  Also, this was before Al Davis had died, and re-risen in his currently insane zombie state.  Likewise, "No Patriots anywhere", and I guess I'd simply bide my time with Oakland svcking still, until Al Davis died for a final & last time at the hands of some kinda supernatural demon hunters group.  IF Oakland moves to LA...uh-uh=No Deal...it's off.  I'm not sure I could face myself in the mirror, knowing that I was dedicated to the same cause that Paris Hilton or someone like her, was currently also, at least, ostensibly following...  I'd go for The Ravens....they play smash-mouth, simply try to punish & enforce your will on the other team (winning is incidental).  In either case, I'd want Oakland or Baltimore to svck for at least 2-3 Seasons, just to root some people out.    

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeneSteratore. Show GeneSteratore's posts

Buffalo Bills.

I'm rooting for them to do well this year too as they signed a great guy from the 603 named Rich Lapham...I wish so bad we had drafted him since I think he'll be great.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

whichever team Bellichick coaches !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

KC Chiefs.

question. hypothetically where would they re-locate?

truth is, they would never leave the new england region

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from texcanuck. Show texcanuck's posts

Followed them when they were the Boston Patriots Had season tickets. Moved to Texas. Still follow PATS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from green0534. Show green0534's posts

I would follow the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I guess I'd have to keep it real, and stay local...  Limited options in upper Ct, so Hockey it is, I suppose.  See noone ever gives them 1 bit of respect, and noone even goes to their games, But really- Us Connecticut had better start to, or else 1 day The Whalers might up and move, and we wouldn't know just how good it was to have them here, b/c we'd never showed enough appreciation FOR the whale, until it was already too late...   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Wow even as a "hypothetical" this is tough. LOL I really don't even want to think about this to much. If they moved it would be gut-wrenching , but i would still root for them , wherever that is ... please not fukin L.A. LMF AO. As far as me choosing another team , it just wouldn't happen. There's no way i could really get behind one , at least not right now. Who knows maybe in the future. Anyway id probably root for a few teams. Im sure we all had our favorite players growing up , besides Patriot players. I absolutely loved the Sanders brothers and Greg Llyod growing up. So i guess it would be Detroit , Pitt. Prime was a paid assassin , maybe the best ever , but did bounce around a lot. LOL And theres no way i could ever root for the cowboys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Been a patriot fan since 84.
    SB second year  of being a fan.. wooot wooot.. then as "real Pat fans" know.. a lot of bad years, some okay years.. SB vs GB..followed by mediocre and bad years.. then BB and TB..Didn't matter..I was a fan.

MY POINT IS... THEY CAN MOVE TO SOMALI.. BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE MY TEAM.. location or success of record means NOTHING..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

The *insert city here Patriots

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I cannot conceive. It does not compute.

Don't root for any other team. Just cannot happen.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Patriots fan for life, it does not matter to me one bit where they play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

I can't imagine rooting for any other team.  I'll always be a Patriots fan.  Living here in Pittsburgh, I love the passion and desire Steeler fans have and...scr*w their team. 

Pats forever!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Id be a Pats fan no matter where they went, but I might be open to the Pittsburgh Steelers.  Im a defense guy.. and Troy Polomolu is a beast even if I spelled his name wrong lol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering who New England fans follow other than the pats.
    Posted by prob2236[/QUOTE]

Da Cubbies!!!

Sections
Shortcuts