If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?

In Response to Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?:

Posted by tcal2-

Yah right, like they ever hurt ANY-body...worst...aim...ever.  But there's a more practical problem:  Look tcal, sometimes ALL have a problem, One which we think there's noone out there who can help with it, but in order to even THINK you can just try to hire a crack group of people THAT good...ya gotta find 'em first. 
    ~Also, tcal- you'll end up getting nowhere, with THAT sorta Bad Attitude meets Mad Dog collection of ragtag misfits... I figured you woulda went with, well: "Should I call you Logan, weapon x?"

Now these guys...
         Now THEY'RE just definate winners (it even says so): 

www.celebuzz.com/photos/the-mighty-ducks-where-are-they-now/" title="View this Gallery">

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

When hell freezes over, where will you go for your winter vacation?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

C'mon people - Enough with the super original  "wherever the Patriots end up " drivel ... we get it -YOU are a trueblue fan .

In theory Id hope I would ruminate towrd a team thats never won a SB :
    Buf / Cle /Cinc / Atl / Sea / TB / Car / Jax / Ten / Min. / Hous / Det / SD /Ari / Phi 

( Kind of interesting that we've had 45 SBs and still almost half the teams havnt claimed one  )

AS much as I hate to admit it ... gun to my head :

I'd probably have to say Steelers

a) Working class town with rabid fan base
    b) Conversely I already dislike the teams/fans that hate them the most( Ravens /Cowboys/ Colts )
    c) Historically Pittsburgh teams hav'nt really hurt Pats
     ( In fact , they've helped us on occasion by stopping Indys SB aspirations )
    d) Tomlin appears to be a no-sense old school coach (almost Belichickian )
    e) At heart  - I prefer smashmouth D (over track meet O ) and Woodley / Harrison / Palo qualify .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

The Detroit Lions. I like teams that started like the Patriots. What I mean is. I've been a Pats fan since 1986. So when they started to stink really bad. Coaches like Rod Rust, Dick Mcpherson (didnt spell it right) Among others. They sucked and worked hard to get better. I feel the Lions are doing just that, since they got rid of Miller as GM.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

I have always liked the Kansas City Chiefs; also like the Washington Redskins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

They play for nothing but winning and love of the game. Some of these ladies you wouldn't dare want to mess with either

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Redskins. Moved here(Virginia) in `69 from Lowell. We had that scare just before kraft bought the team(thank god) so I was prepared to change my allegiance.
       My allegiance are with teams from the Boston area,if they move to LA or Idaho,or wherever,they`re not my team anymore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team?:

Posted by tcal2-

Lol, awesome! "I love it when a plan comes together"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefty49. Show Lefty49's posts

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

They play for nothing but winning and love of the game. Some of these ladies you wouldn't dare want to mess with either
    Posted by Homecheese

They won the Superbowl last year too! Not a bad choice!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DCSoxFan13. Show DCSoxFan13's posts

If the Patriots moved my new favorite team would be the Boston College Eagles. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

What a horrible nightmare should that ever happen!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I'd still root for the Pats. Had they gone to Hartford, I wouldn't have liked it but they still would have been my team. I would probably still root for them in another city. The Eagles are my NFC team and second favorite team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I've always liked the persona of the Steelers too...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats
    Posted by Lefty49

Kind of the Canadian Steelers . . . 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I moved from New England and still love the Pats. In the spirit of the post I'm a big Matt Ryan fan so I guess the Falcons.

Rich Lapham... is that a relation to Dave?  dave is one of the funniest commentators to listen too in all the land. Kinda JonnyMostesque.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I feel the Lions are doing just that, since they got rid of Miller as GM.

Amazing what happenss to a team when they draft more then WR's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefty49. Show Lefty49's posts

In Response to Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team? : Kind of the Canadian Steelers . . . 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

The Steeltown Tabbies; chief rival of the Hogtown "double blue".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from War-Eagle. Show War-Eagle's posts

My two favroite teams are, The Patriots and who ever is playing the jets.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I kind of like how the Steelers can take any 6'2' guy off the street and he ends up being an all pro linebacker. They do it with running backs and offensive lineman too, but I still hate themLaughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I'm more of a college football fan, actually. I follow the NFL largely because of the Patriots. If they left town I'd follow the NFL a lot less than I do now.

That said, I'd probably root for the Bears because I like the fact that they're an original franchise and that they're one of the few NFL teams left that hasn't allowed the "Polianization" of the game affect them too much. They still think defense first, running the ball second, and passing third (though the acquisition of Cutler was an acknowledgement on management's part that the Polian's of the world have won the war, and that "old school" football is being killed off).

Oh, and even though it's corny, I think "Bear Down, Chicago Bears" is the best non-college football fight song out there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I would push for getting a new team in NE while I continued to root for the Pats.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team? : The Steeltown Tabbies; chief rival of the Hogtown "double blue".
    Posted by Lefty49

I live right between Steeltown and Hogtown . . . but it's the Peg that seems to be winning the rivalry this year . . . 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefty49. Show Lefty49's posts

In Response to Re: If the Patriots relocated who would be your new favorite team? : I live right between Steeltown and Hogtown . . . but it's the Peg that seems to be winning the rivalry this year . . . 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

Well, 1st place doesn't equate to "Lose-A-Peg" this year. I live in Southern NH and have had Pats season tickets for 11 years. We haven't been to Ivor Wynne since ('02) Danny McManus was finding Flutie for majors.

CFL ... our balls are bigger.

Sections
Shortcuts