If the Pats won SB, should Kraft give Randy Moss a ring?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: If the Pats won SB, should Kraft give Randy Moss a ring?

No.  He wasn't part of THESE Patriots.  This is an entirely different entity.  He had his shot in 2007, failed.  At least he went to one.  They shouldn't cast their pearls before swine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

No. Because Randy wasn't willing to be a member of this team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I think we had this thread before so I hope I answer the same way. No Ring but he should get a full Superbowl share and I believe the players will vote him one.
    Look at it this way. Without Randy being a Complete Jerkofff we wouldn't have Deion Branch right now. We may want to cast a vote his way for MVP.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

YES! was he not on the team? did he not play in games? did he not help us win a couple of games? i believe mr. kraft can separate the a-ho moss became and the bad businessman he is from the other football-related stuff! send the man his ring! even honor him in the future for what he contributed in our magical 2007 season esp after he is named to the HOF.. helll, even retire his number at that point as pats do with other HOF'rs. moss is still a cancerous a-ho who should never wear that uniform again but lets not throw the entire baby out with the bathwater!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Good problem to have...worry about it then, stop talking about it now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NO, and BTW there is already a thread about this, read the forum nce and a while

Sections
Shortcuts