If the Shoe Fits..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

Re: If the Shoe Fits..

He Said-

"Its funny how when people get objective and use their eyes and brain to make some sort of point and acutally back it up with several Valid( if not correct) points, and they  have some sort of truth to their rant, Its just B.S....but all of the people crying "pink hats" and trolls , etc, never have a valid comeback to suggest something different other than..."Your a troll",   "Go be a Lions Fan" , " I trust Bill"  , "you are not coach"

You better be cheering at the Pats game Taz or Brady's coming coming to get you.  I heard your section likes to sit on their hands all game when it gets cold. 

And yes, It's pretty sickening reading through all these negative posts this week so I feel like starting a little $h!t. Don't see how you can blame me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'll go out on a limb here and say that your typical regular on this board can say something negative without being called a troll or an idiot.  You can never stop "that one person" from instigating though.  HOWEVER,

The majority of the people creating all of the negative threads and negative posts are people who NEVER say anything positive.  Therein lies the reason why they are bashed.  It's freaking hilarious to me how the guys who only post negative don't see the hypocrisy when they ridicule the "Kool-Aid" drinkers.  One of the things I learned long ago leading soldiers in the Army or managing employees in the workforce is this: incompetent people usually think they are competent and being treated unfairly.  I could go further and say lazy people don't think they're lazy.  AND...

The folks posting nothing but negative on this board probably truly believe they are only offering objective and rational thoughts.  They don't even realize they are as biased as any Kool-Aid drinker - only a polar opposite of one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

That's no Rusty.  Must be Stomper.  I don't even know who Stomper is ... what was his screenname before he was Stomper. 

Anyway Patsfan we're all upset about the second half but it's still only one game this season and they can pull it around.  If it happens again then I might call it a trend. 3 times, probably a trend.  4 times ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: If the Shoe Fits..:
    [QUOTE]That's no Rusty.  Must be Stomper.  I don't even know who Stomper is ... what was his screenname before he was Stomper.  Anyway Patsfan we're all upset about the second half but it's still only one game this season and they can pull it around.  If it happens again then I might call it a trend. 3 times, probably a trend.  4 times ...
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    No Mighty Im Stommper, I have never been Rusty, I hate Rusty he is a puzzy. I was Mudcitymangler for a year til I got banned because MM1021puss, then I was Wendylee03, then JerrySpringer, now this, oh the shame of it all,
    But I will never be that Gawd dammmmmm Rustygreaball  And where the HELL is LAZ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Who was behind Colts Babe?  She was a hilarious creation.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Oh great another whiny rant from a pink hat troll who thinks he knows more than BB.  Why don't you go be a Lions fan.

Just kidding

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]For the record, I always praise the Pats for good things, and frankly, I jsut havent liked the product lately, most recently the blowout last year....I have been posting for more than 5 years here, and most longtime posters will remember me as "STILLBALLIN"  but they made me change my name last year, and gave no explanation as to why...but I was one of the most giddy on here..but whats to be giddy about lately...I mean seriously,.....You have 2 kinds of people in life...half full, and half emtpy,and to me you need both to have any kind of perspective...I am doing my job, and I need to hear the positive things some time to calm me down....but i dont need people to tell me what kind of fan I am.....I am a fan that expects more, and the coaches and players will say as much...so after this week, this board should be empty, cuz aint nothing positive about last week....Yeah, we have a player in Hernandez, and Warren picked up 2 sacks...but w/out the right playcalling, none of it matters...How many times are we gonna here "we got outplayed in every phase of the game" by the best coach in the league....Seriously...just ponder that question for a while...We cant wait until its too late to have a sense of urgency, just like the offense waiting until its too late last week to get their heads out their a sses....Im upset, because that was a very winable game we pissed away,and our Mantra USED to be that we beat teams we had no business beating, because preperation and hard work and HUMBLENESS  , something #12 hasnt been since 07, when he laughed at the Giants for only giving us 17 pts in a prediction...
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]
    I dont use the half empty or half full cup theory, heII I dont even have a cup! I love the Patriots, my Dad got to see them win their first Super Bowl with me then he passed, (I probablly should have sued the Pats for killing him, he couldnt beleive it ...just kidding)
    But I just bust em on here if they are too far to the left, or too far to the right, the Patriots dont care what happens they ar egetting paid millions each. Bring on the cheerleaders

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dentris. Show dentris's posts

[QUOTE]Oh please tell me Rusty is not back again!    If it is really you Rusty, than I am not concerned...The definition of intelligence to you is s ucking Billicheck's a ss before he poops.  Now, go try out your new shoes! and thanks for making my point!  Glad to see you bring something to the table today...
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

Rusty is now STP43FAN. Not hard to figure out once you read a few posts.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Oh great another whiny rant from a pink hat troll who thinks he knows more than BB.  Why don't you go be a Lions fan.

haha, I couldn't have typed it better if I typed it myself!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]You were Jerry Springer? For the record I f*cking hate you lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

You,....you....you hate ME?. But I thought we got along so well ...lol Ok what characters do you like, I can create more?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]Oh great another whiny rant from a pink hat troll who thinks he knows more than BB.  Why don't you go be a Lions fan. haha, I couldn't have typed it better if I typed it myself!
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]
    The funny part was I was trying to type something like this, then I decided to go back and read all the other posts and noticed this, lmfao! I couldn't have typed it better myself either, just perfect!

Sections
Shortcuts