***If there was no longer an NFL team in New England, what other NFL team would you follow?***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

***If there was no longer an NFL team in New England, what other NFL team would you follow?***

For me it'd be Cleveland or KC... not that either team would generate a ton of enjoyment for me at this point, ha. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: ***If there was no longer an NFL team in New England, what other NFL team would you follow?***

For me it would be the Bills...lol as they are geographically closest and I've always had a soft spot for them. Don't ask why, lol....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: ***If there was no longer an NFL team in New England, what other NFL team would you follow?***

Would have to be an NFC team, and I now live in PA, so I'm going to have to say the Eagles.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Giants.... or Dolphins maybe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I would have to say the Miami Dolphins. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

49ers. I have family ties in SF

I do love the SEA roster though...especially their QB...Love the GM too. HC, not so much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I was born in Texas and lived in Kansas City for a short time when I was young. I was a huge Cowboys fan as a kid, Tom Landry, Roger Staubach and that group, but I don't think I could be a fan of Jerry Jones' team. Have always thought KC was a first class organization, even when they are down, so it would probably be the Chiefs.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

I used to like the Raiders, maybe them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Seahawks... 

I would not have said that before Holmgren and Hasselbeck left.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Texans. I live in houston and they are my wife's favorite team. I sent her away during the playoffs last year. Has anyone heard from her?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

49'ers .........like the history there with Montana/Rice...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I would automatically remove all AFC East teams, and the Colts because they used to be. I live in the Chicago suburbs, but moved here in 85 so could never root for the Bears after seeing what jags they were then(superbowl shuffle my ***). I've always kinda liked the Seahawks, or maybe the Packers...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

I would automatically remove all AFC East teams, and the Colts because they used to be. I live in the Chicago suburbs, but moved here in 85 so could never root for the Bears after seeing what jags they were then(superbowl shuffle my ***). I've always kinda liked the Seahawks, or maybe the Packers...

I could see myself rooting for the Packers too... have always liked their tradition, field and community love for the team... and one of my favorite players of all time (Chuck Cecil) played for them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

I would have say the Steelers---guess it goes back to my junior high days when come playoff time you were either a Cowboys fan or a Steelers fan...loved Bradshaw, Swann, Lambert, Mean Joe, etc.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from troyl. Show troyl's posts

New Orleans Saints

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Probably the Packers or 49ers

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Living in the D.C. area it would be the Skins. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

9ers.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Seahawks because of the noise! In Seattle, Those fans make every game no matter what!  Great atmosphere 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Seahawks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

probably KC, unless we get a team in OKC

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Do I like NASCAR. Soccer, Tiger Woods, Horror of horrors basketball!!! and Red Sox?? god think I have to shoot myself! I live in NC I like to see the Panthers do well but have no passion for them. No my heart is with the Patriots-- if they are gone Jimmy Johnson here I come!!